NCAA day 2 games thread | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA day 2 games thread

Jackson just blatantly shoves people - and foul on Bucknell. I mean, pushes off to get rebound. Grabs rebound. Takes off arm and shoves each player on Bucknell one by one. What???

Officials kinda pissing me off - if I'm Bucknell I'm losing my mind too.

Wow.

Refs just ended Bucknell’s best scorer’s career calling a technical to foul out.

Whoever wins tonight - they’re not beating MSU in this arena on Sunday.
Its almost like referees are adversarial on top of just being bad. Its a sad state of affairs and CBB really needs to do something. At least admit there's a problem like the NFL has.

WEll even if we beat TCU...the refs will make sure Michigan state wins. I don’t watch big 10 basketball but Michigan state is a bunch of punks.

Jackson just blatantly shoves people - and foul on Bucknell.

Yeah, if we advance and these officials are doing that game then there better be zero push offs called on Tyus or Frank (even though Tyus legit pushes off at least once per game).

This Michigan State team is unlikable.
From the pond scum HC.
The BS fake toughness they are throwing at these Patriot league players.
Their star pushes off.
Their big tractor trailers his opponent.
The MSU players are acting like they are beating a 1 seed.

Jackson just blatantly shoves people - and foul on Bucknell. I mean, pushes off to get rebound. Grabs rebound. Takes off arm and shoves each player on Bucknell one by one. What???

Yeah he put his forearm in bucknell player chest. Foul on bucknell

This Michigan State team is unlikable.
From the pond scum HC.
The BS fake toughness they are throwing at these Patriot league players.
Their star pushes off.
Their big tractor trailers his opponent.
The MSU players are acting like they are beating a 1 seed.

I hope their program gets fried with all the lingering stuff that trickled down from the Nassar scandal.

Last edited:
Yeah, if we advance and these officials are doing that game then there better be zero push offs called on Tyus or Frank (even though Tyus legit pushes off at least once per game).

I'm really at a loss on this one.

The refs are NOT giving Bucknell anywhere near a fair shake in this one. I can't even grasp what they're calling on one side versus the other.

Yeah, if we advance and these officials are doing that game then there better be zero push offs called on Tyus or Frank (even though Tyus legit pushes off at least once per possession).

fixed

Okay, there is one on Michigan State i don't agree with! That evens it out! lol

We have haven’t even won tonight and we’re establishing the ref-loss narrative for Sunday. I like it.
I started it I guess. I don’t think cuse is def going to win but would you prefer me say TCU will get screwed by the refs Sunday?

Just to keep my complaining going...

Xavier starts a lot of offensive sets by just shoving the defender at the top of the key as far away as possible. All game - usually a no call though.

They finally called a foul - on Texas Southern. Even the announcers were like, "WHAT?????????" hahahaha

Y'all want to know what Bucknells star player said to the ref to have his career ended on a T?

I mean it's pretty bad...

Don't read any further if you're sensitive.

I mean really, stop reading if you're easily offended.

I warned you...

He turned to the ref and said "What are you watching?"

IMG_1437.GIF

This commentary crew on the Auburn Charleston game... Yikes...

Y'all want to know what Bucknells star player said to the ref to have his career ended on a T?

I mean it's pretty bad...

Don't read any further if you're sensitive.

I mean really, stop reading if you're easily offended.

I warned you...

He turned to the ref and said "What are you watching?"

View attachment 124880

It seems like a reasonable question under the circumstances...I was wondering the same.

Texas Southern dude just pulled the ball-grab...full yank took him to the floor...he's getting T'd up.