NCAA day 2 games thread | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA day 2 games thread

I feel for the Bucknell players -- they played a great game tonight and deserved a fair shot.

I'm really at a loss on this one.

The refs are NOT giving Bucknell anywhere near a fair shake in this one. I can't even grasp what they're calling on one side versus the other.
Fouls number 3 and 4 on Thomas were turrible calls

Y'all want to know what Bucknells star player said to the ref to have his career ended on a T?

I mean it's pretty bad...

Don't read any further if you're sensitive.

I mean really, stop reading if you're easily offended.

I warned you...

He turned to the ref and said "What are you watching?"

View attachment 124880

He had been whining at the officials the entire game. They finally got fed up.

He had been whining at the officials the entire game. They finally got fed up.
I'd whine too if I was my teams only chance at winning and I get called for two phantom fouls while the opposing team is bee-boppin around throwing elbows and pushing off with not a care in the world.

Also, you should be able to whine about calls, especially if they're nonsense. He wasn't cursing out the refs mother.

I'd whine to if I was my teams only chance at winning and I get called for two phantom fouls while the opposing team is bee-boppin around throwing elbows and pushing off with no calls.

Also, you should be able to whine about calls, especially if they're nonsense. He wasn't cursing out the refs mother.

Whining is never acceptable.

Izzo was whining in his post-game interview. :)

Michigan State shouldn’t even be in Detroit.
Xavier and Cincinnati are both 20 miles closer to Detroit than Nashville.
The committee though did Michigan State a 3 seed the favor and sent the Ohio schools to Nashville.

They showed another replay after the timeout. Shows clear foul and announcers confirming it was a foul and he should be shooting 3 to tie.

Ok didn't see the second replay. I switched to CBS before they showed that.

UVA not really opening up much of a lead against UMBC....I watched their conference tourney, they seemed bad.

Kenrich Williams looks like he's hiding a ballbag behind his afro.