NCAA Elite Eight Games for March 26 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Elite Eight Games for March 26

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
1648309957318.png

NCAAT has been a wild ride so far, so much drama and crazy games. Let’s see how the Elite 8 turns out. Can St. Peters make the FF (rhetorical)? That would be something else!

Goes to show that the regular season isn’t worth that much other than to just make the tournament. Cuse has shown this in the past with some of their deep runs despite a marginal regular season. Sure hope they return to the Dance next season and go deep again!

Can Nova handle Houston on the boards?

Does Duke handle the pressure to get K his Final Four?

I am about to lose my mind.

In Canada, the NCAA tournament is shown on the TSN Channels (5 of them) or on CBS for the games CBS carries. Up until today not a problem - I have been able to see everything, as they will tend to have 2 to 4 TSN channels showing the games at all times.

Now as I want to watch the Houston/Nova game it is not on.
What are they showing instead on the 5 TSN channels
1. Curling
2. Women's Tournament
3. ATP Tennis
4. NLL Lacrosse
5. Sports Centre

This is totally absurd. You have the rights to the tournament and you are going to blow off an elite 8 game!

As I type this, they finally flipped the women's game over to TSN.ca and are now showing the basketball game.
So I didn't miss too much.

I am about to lose my mind.

In Canada, the NCAA tournament is shown on the TSN Channels (5 of them) or on CBS for the games CBS carries. Up until today not a problem - I have been able to see everything, as they will tend to have 2 to 4 TSN channels showing the games at all times.

Now as I want to watch the Houston/Nova game it is not on.
What are they showing instead on the 5 TSN channels
1. Curling
2. Women's Tournament
3. ATP Tennis
4. NLL Lacrosse
5. Sports Centre

This is totally absurd. You have the rights to the tournament and you are going to blow off an elite 8 game!

As I type this, they finally flipped the women's game over to TSN.ca and are now showing the basketball game.
So I didn't miss too much.

Is CBS’ Saturday night programming such a ratings juggernaut that they dispatch the Elite Eight to TBS?

Can Nova handle Houston on the boards?

Does Duke handle the pressure to get K his Final Four?
That’s the story thus far. I don’t think Houston has a single offensive rebound. That’s half their offense. Villanova is doing a great job so far.

Nova feels like they’re up 20 but it’s only 7

If the refs are going to let them defend this physically , we’ll be lucky to see 90 total points

A close game favors Villanova. Villanova shoots over 82% from the foul line and Houston shoots 66%.

Nova deserves a lot of credit.
Teams always play like chit against them.
It’s the team.
They are out toughing one of the toughest teams in the nation.

College hoops really is down though. I feel like Nova and Kansas aren’t as good years in the past.

Houston already has 3-4 offensive rebounds. Gillespie can’t get by his man. He hasn’t scored a basket yet. Houston tossed Slaytor on that one rebound but no foul. Much more blatant than the one called on him at the end of the half.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom