NCAA Elite Eight Games for March 27 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Elite Eight Games for March 27

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
FO3X6-JX0AkXwDw

Miami 68 Kansas 65. Love those guards. I don't know how they do it without the big dudes. Remy Martin is almost a one man show for Kansas. Kansas plays hard - let's see how the refs call it.

Miami 68 Kansas 65. Love those guards. I don't know how they do it without the big dudes. Remy Martin is almost a one man show for Kansas. Kansas plays hard - let's see how the refs call it.
Remy will be the difference. He is healthy now.

I'd love to see a Miami win though.

Kenny Smith just said Charlie Moore of Miami reminded him of Sherman Douglas. Nice. Sherm ended Kenny's college career in the 87 Regional Final.

He hasn't had a great tourney so far but Agbaji is KU's best player.

Miami hanging around early.
These different start times mess me up.
Missed the first 6 minutes.

Wong can’t dribble today.
He was just as bad the last games.
I was telling my son Friday how bad his handle is. Not sure he is always like this but he has been terrible handling the ball the last couple games.

Miami hanging around early.
These different start times mess me up.
Missed the first 6 minutes.
I was all caught up in that women's soccer game on NBC. s/

"6 point swing!" as KU hits an elbow J.
Somebody please cut Reggies mic. Just an incompetent blowhard.

Can Kansas shoot threes? I haven’t seen much but bricks.

These tournament teams left do not impress me much besides duke who has looked head and shoulders better unfortunately.

Miami is just quicker than Kansas.

Miami can make shots and they defend hard.
Plus really this Kansas team really doesn’t impress. Self deserves credit in a down year for college hoops he has this team as a 1 seed playing in the Elite 8.

I expect they will adjust and this will be a tight game.
Miami is scrappy. McGusty carried them now they need that Big kid and Wong to carry the load offensively the second half.

After watching UK and Yukon lose day 1 I have hated just about everything I've seen. The only way this could get worse is 3 ACC teams in the final 4 and listen clowns down playing when the big east did it.

My favorite is players can celebrate like mckormack just did but hanging on the rim for a second is a technical

Time to allow 6 fouls per player. Sick of seeing key players on the bench.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom