NCAA Elite Eight Games for March 27 | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Elite Eight Games for March 27

UConn is the one team that I would pull for Duke if those two schools played. I pulled for UK in 2014.
Yeah, Duke isn’t even close to UConn or Georgetown in terms of my level of hatred and I don’t know if they ever will.

UConn is the one team that I would pull for Duke if those two schools played. I pulled for UK in 2014.

I pulled for UK in 2014.

But if its UConn-Duke, I cheer for UConn. I would certainly feel dirty but I would have to do it. I would shower myself intensely during halftime and immediately after the game.

How many people on this board were cheering for UConn to beat Butler in 2011?
Couldn't be that many right?

I wasn't on this board back then.
Not many but there were a few.

Don't disagree and I hope it's a good game. Moore is confirmed out - not sure how Nova will keep up with the speed of Kansas - stinks that a last minute injury could have such an impact...not to mention it stinks that Nova is clearly a better program than Syracuse since we left the Big East - miss the old Big East days- ahh well...
SU and Pitt leaving the BE created a vacuum and Nova filled it. Best thing that ever happened to them.

SU and Pitt leaving the BE created a vacuum and Nova filled it. Best thing that ever happened to them.

Are you talking about recruiting? In that it allowed them to get players that would have been tabbed by Syracuse or Pitt if they were still around and doing well in the Big East? I can see that.

But otherwise the Big East still has very good programs and has acquired some good programs as well. Its not like Nova is piling up good records against nobodies and capitalizing because of that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom