NCAA Elite Eight Games for March 31 | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Elite Eight Games for March 31

Raft breakin' the Duke pom poms out early.
Raftery is a company man.
His analysis is also so obvious and never tells listeners anything they can’t see.

Raftery is a company man.
His analysis is also so obvious and never tells listeners anything they can’t see.

Historically Raftery has plenty of admirers on this board. He lost me a long time ago. Normally he doesn't root for a team like he has been doing with Duke in this tourney. My consistent beef with him is the persistent attempt to be funny with one liners. Here and there no problem but he does it 15 times a game. It used to be somewhat natural in the flow of the game but now it's forced and not all that effective.

PJ Washington is your best recent example of a guy who came back for a year and has drastically improved
Hire Kentucky’s big man coach because our alleged one isn’t getting it done

Hire Kentucky’s big man coach because our alleged one isn’t getting it done

That's an underappreciated aspect of why UK players are highly desired by the NBA. It's not just inherent talent but they get coached up while they're at UK. You don't play all out defense and hit the glass hard then you're not getting on the floor.

Sucks for Auburn. Appears the Okeke injury has taken the wind out of their sails. Kentucky and their stupid fanbase catch a huge break. I hope UVA can beat them next round. I really dont want to watch a Duke-Kentucky final.

This post aged well

What a set of elite 8 games. Great stuff. It would be great to see Duke, Kentucky and UNC all go home this weekend.