NCAA Elite Eight Games for March 31 | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Elite Eight Games for March 31

I actually like Zion.
He hasn’t been seeking the media attention.
The problem is college basketball doesn’t draw many non diehards to watch non tournament games.
So the networks have used him to drive interest.
That isn’t his fault.

I mean, let’s just say you hate both teams... who would you rather watch in the Final 4?... Cassius Winston or Zion Williamson?

It’s not like anybody, let alone us lately, stands a chance if Duke wants a player in a recruiting battle. Just stack those ACC units and root for UVA.

I don't get why Zion hangs on the perimeter passing the ball to inferior players. Get on the block, get the ball and score every time. Nobody can guard him going to the basket. K has allowed this all year.

Agreed. Every time Z attempts a long range jumper it’s a victory for the defense.

I don't get why Zion hangs on the perimeter passing the ball to inferior players. Get on the block, get the ball and score every time. Nobody can guard him going to the basket. K has allowed this all year.
Horrific entry passes are the best defense to this

This has to be the most entertaining set of Elite 8 games in tourney history.

But but but the college game is broken and nowhere near as good as the NBA. March madness is fool proof. Almost always delivers.

I actually like Zion.
He hasn’t been seeking the media attention.
The problem is college basketball doesn’t draw many non diehards to watch non tournament games.
So the networks have used him to drive interest.
That isn’t his fault.
Yeah, i don't get the hate, either. The kid is the most extraordinary player in the (college) game, and probably since Durant.

Duke should let time go off the clock and then foul them 3 times.

Michigan State deserves to lose simply for calling an annoying amount of consecutive timeouts.

That's unfortunate. The kid diving over the top makes contact with the State player, causing him to touch...