NCAA Elite Eight Games for Sun March 26 | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Elite Eight Games for Sun March 26

I think in the end it was off Creighton but they never made any call to even have something to review or over turn.

Texas needs to win. I feel like they’re the only team that can beat UConn right now.
Will be the hardest game for them but Miami is playing great and would give them a battle

These results this year will get a reaction from the P5 schools.

The FAU and sd state types are not driving this tv contract.

They’ll change the narrative?

People who say things like “let the players decide it!” when a shooter gets fouled and they call it, usually never played basketball in their lives. And if they did, they were a scrubby hacker.
It was a foul, but if I’m the Creighton defender (or Trammell) based on the standard set by the officials for the first 39:58.8 of the game, I don’t expect that to be called at all.

The difference in how clocks work does matter.. the ball needs to be touched then then ref has to start the clock signal then the clock guy has to react.. thats why you cant really do much with a clock start error except for obvious ones.. then they do the opposite on clock stopage things..

It was a foul, but if I’m the Creighton defender (or Trammell) based on the standard set by the officials for the first 39:58.8 of the game, I don’t expect that to be called at all.
the issue is the ref didnt call the foul for what he did down low, he called the foul for how the guy fell off long after the touch happened.. the ref outside calls the foul for the hand follow thru which was not a foul.

I would be fine with no call on that play

If they let SDU play physical and hand check, they can give anyone a game. If it’s a quick whistle, they are in trouble.
Yep, depends on the capriciousness of the officials

CBS executives have to be praying for a Texas win or else this will probably be the least watched Final Four ever

Like if in the 1997 playoffs that ridiculous strike zone Eric Gregg gave to Livan Hernandez all of a sudden shrunk in the 9th inning.

Gene Steratore just said the same thing I said. They stopwatched the the touch on the ball as the game clock was behind.
don’t they factor in human reaction time ? The instant the ball lands out of bounds should not be the time they set.

don’t they factor in human reaction time ? The instant the ball lands out of bounds should not be the time they set.

Well, the main problem started with the human reaction time on the start of the game clock... It started 0.2-ish late after the ball was touched.

OK whomever wins this game please don't suck vs. storz.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom