NCAA Elite Eight Games for Sun March 26 | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Elite Eight Games for Sun March 26

CBS executives have to be praying for a Texas win or else this will probably be the least watched Final Four ever
Texas hoops really doesn't move the needle that much. But since I don't work for CBS, the NCAA, or any of the sponsors it's no big deal for me. I'm watching regardless.

If you hate UConn I think we want Texas to win this game. I’m not convinced of that but I think Texas is a bigger threat to UConn
Probably.

Zero people in the world did, considering FIU is a completely different school from FAU
Got a notification on my phone that 7700 of the 20 millions brackets on ESPN had both FAU and SDSU in the final four.

How about the no call when Wong goes to the hoop? His legs were taken away from underneath him.

Anyone else watching these games just dying to see the next generation of Syracuse basketball led by Red playing for a chance to get to another Final Four?

Not praying for an NIT bubble bid, that's for sure...

If they let SDU play physical and hand check, they can give anyone a game. If it’s a quick whistle, they are in trouble.
If SDSU played a true blue blood they'd be in trouble. But since the NCAA doesn't care either way about SDSU or FAU the refs will call it down the middle. Just a question of the crew's reputations for calling tight or let them play.

Miami's lack of defense will be their undoing

I feel terrible for Creighton fans. Just like the Super Bowl I am left feeling I wasted my time watching or caring about the game because of how it ended. Greg McDermott should've had to be restrained and dragged away from the referees after the end of the game. Absolute screw job.

If you hate UConn I think we want Texas to win this game. I’m not convinced of that but I think Texas is a bigger threat to UConn

A couple games ago they said that the Huskies' weakness this season ahs bene too many turnovers. Miami, as we know, forces a lot of turnovers.

A couple games ago they said that the Huskies' weakness this season ahs bene too many turnovers. Miami, as we know, forces a lot of turnovers.
Too bad they left their turnover bag at the hotel today.Actually it looks like they left all their defensive luggage back at the hotel.

Miami shooting 65% overall and 50% from three and getting thumped

I would have never guessed that was Christian Laettner in that AT&T commercial.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom