NCAA Elite Eight Games for Sun March 26 | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Elite Eight Games for Sun March 26

Weirdest. Final Four. Ever.

1679863364339.png

it was the same play as that super bowl hold.

did they call it that way most of the game? No.
was it a hold/foul? Yes.

the super bowl guy was able to run his route but the pass was too long and to the left. This was a shot in a basketball game and the shooter was pushed as he shot it.

not true.. you cant watch in slow mo to tell how much time didnt run off and also have to add time on the clock you cant see.. 1.2 could be 1.29

but how to you rule no time left.
They used a stop watch in real time to determine the time.

Doesn’t take much force to alter the position of a player in mid air.

Exactly... But agreed that SDSU got away with a lot of contact in the game that was not called... Reminded me of a Pitino team where the contact is the feature, not the bug, cuz the zebras allow it.

That said, McDermott is a consummate whiner and their big, Kalkbrenner, is a bit of a doosher, so not sorry to see them go down.

San Diego St might be the worst team to ever make the final four. I really didn't want them to win because they will lose by 30 to uconn if they play them Monday. Hope FAU pastes them.

Uconn blowing a championship game to Florida Atlantic would be a nice ending to a horrible NCAA tournament.

it was the same play as that super bowl hold.

did they call it that way most of the game? No.
was it a hold/foul? Yes.
ya can't arrest everybody who doesn't come to a complete stop at a stop sign. sure its illegal. but when do you call it ? that's the murkiness of obeisance. intent.

Who they get in the FF? I’m betting the other side as the refs will be on alert for all these fouls

Honk if you had Florida Atlantic vs. San Diego State in the Final Four.

Last edited:
They used a stop watch in real time to determine the time.
would have been fair then to use a stop watch to determine the correct time for every stoppage in the last 60 seconds

not true.. you cant watch in slow mo to tell how much time didnt run off and also have to add time on the clock you cant see.. 1.2 could be 1.29

but how to you rule no time left.

Gene Steratore just said the same thing I said. They stopwatched the the touch on the ball as the game clock was behind.

San Diego St might be the worst team to ever make the final four. I really didn't want them to win because they will lose by 30 to uconn if they play them Monday. Hope FAU pastes them.

Uconn blowing a championship game to Florida Atlantic would be a nice ending to a horrible NCAA tournament.
Horrible NCAA tournament? Seriously? I think it's been a phenomenal tourney.

Toe was not over on inbounds pass because he was not over the line on the side of the court. Think about when you played on courts with a 12 inch black line around the court. You could step on the black area and still be out of bounds.

It’s great. I love how there will only be one P5 school in it.

I mean there were people here who were adamant years back that all non P5 hoops programs were dead. I laughed then and I laugh now.
These results this year will get a reaction from the P5 schools.

The FAU and sd state types are not driving this tv contract.

People who say things like “let the players decide it!” when a shooter gets fouled and they call it, usually never played basketball in their lives. And if they did, they were a scrubby hacker.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom