NCAA Final Four Games for Sat April 6 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Final Four Games for Sat April 6

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
GKfhr_BXEAA93xb
GKCU04hXMAALz5z

I should be charging for this but I’m feeling generous on this beautiful 35° spring morning.

The official 690 Final Four parlay has just been released.

***NC STATE +9.5
***Alabama +11.5

Trust it or fade it? Leave your comments below and be sure to like and subscribe!

I should be charging for this but I’m feeling generous on this beautiful 35° spring morning.

***NC STATE +9.5
***Alabama +11.5

Trust it or fade it? Leave your comments below and be sure to like and subscribe!

Hail Caesar!

or MGM!

My problem is I would prefer NC State, but priority #1 is Uconn losing and I think Purdue has the best shot to beat Uconn, so I guess I’m rooting for Purdue. I wish Uconn v Bama was first tonight so if Bama wins I could root for NC state.

***NC STATE +9.5
***Alabama +11.5

I’m sticking with the two hot teams that have been crushing the spreads.

UConn -11.5
NCSt +9

***NC STATE +9.5
***Alabama +11.5

Fade. I can't see uconn only winning by 11, no way
Bama #262 in defensive efficiency lol

I haven’t been this excited for a 1:1 matchup like Burns vs Edey since Hulk Hogan vs The Ultimate Warrior in Wrestlemania VI
More like Jerry Blackwell vs Andre the Giant for me

I really strongly believe that Alabama will be within 3 with 3 minutes to go .....................
until the first TV timeout.

Crazy that 1 seeds only lost to 16 seeds twice. The first was Virginia and they bounced back and won a championship the next year. Second time was Purdue and the same thing might happen.

I am amazed at all of the empty seats, especially 2 large areas together. One is behind the NC bench which is NOT a good look. I can only guess that some groups of fans did not realize how difficult it is to get to that stadium on game days and they are still trying to get there.

Burns and Edey, are not making it easy for the other. They have scored some not so easy baskets.

You have to flush that dunk down if your NC St.
Have to be more dynamic there.

Burns is dishing

Looks like O'Connell.pulled his hammy, he may be done or severely limited, looking no good for Pack

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom