NCAA Final Four Games for Saturday April 3 | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Final Four Games for Saturday April 3

Hope the Zags doesn't blow it in the semis like UNLV 91 and Kentucky 2015 did. I want Gonzaga vs. Baylor.

I want Gonzaga-Baylor.
But I was thrilled to see Kentucky lose and get Duke-Wisconsin in 2015.
That Duke-Wisconsin also turned out to be a very good game where Wisconsin was jobbed by WWE level refereeing. There have been some good final games the last 7 years or so.

Here they come! (I hope sheesh)

I had the choice between the international feed and the CBS feed. Taking the International Feed with Mcdonagh and Bilas.

A few minutes ago Bilas mentioned that while UCLA is getting some good looks, that Gonzaga's quality of shots is still so much higher this game. He then said that quality of look disparity will make it difficult for UCLA to keep pace for 40 minutes. I tend to agree with his assessment.

If you keep trading baskets it's anybody's game. Still waiting for Gonzaga to look dominant.

That hook and hold call was a good one. Dangerous play.

Tyger Campbell is like Steve Nash out there.

They can’t stay in front of him.
He can’t play defense though unless he slaps the ball.

moved to the “hoping team I bet on loses“ portion of the night

sweating james mcavoy GIF

We got a game! Love how intentionally slow UCLA is bringing the ball up with Tyger, the “imposing their pace” is hit or miss... but right now it’s hitting

Two marginal calls in UCLAs favor. Thought Campbell got away with a block on the defensive end and a walk on the up and users thought he switched pivot foot.

Zags don't look like they have the defense of a national championship team. But then they sure looked good against Kansas, Auburn, West Virginia, Iowa, Virginia, Olkahoma, Creighton, USC, etc.

Two marginal calls in UCLAs favor. Thought Campbell got away with a block on the defensive end and a walk on the up and users thought he switched pivot foot.
Campbell got closer to the spot on replay than I thought but yeah tough call. He’s just smaller and weaker so it looked bad.

Can a school with 11 national championships be a Cinderella team? I guess they can if no current player was alive when they won them and they started from the first floor, (a game where they down by 14).

Zags don't look like they have the defense of a national championship team. But then they sure looked good against Kansas, Auburn, West Virginia, Iowa, Virginia, Olkahoma, Creighton, USC, etc.
Nearly all of those teams scored in the high 70s and 80s on Gonzaga.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom