NCAA Final Four Thread... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Final Four Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like our 2009-2013 teams would all be favored to win this year’s final four.

And I think 2016 would have a great chance too. There’s no loaded Carolina or Michigan(who we still should’ve beat without that charge call) in this field from what I can see.

Auburn has a little of that Rockets missing 27 straight 3’s vs. the Warriors in game 7 vibe to ‘em

Edit: and then they hit a 3

Great block by Hunter. Auburn has missed many decent looks. Virginia style doesn’t seem to put teams away this tournament so plenty of game left for who knows what to happen. That said, pace definitely favoring uva. I expect guy to hit some threes soon too.

Hunter has no showed this whole tourney. If he's a lottery pick please don't land on the Knicks.
He must have read your post at the half

Virginia’s bench preeners are always among the most annoying that i see.

One of the biggest choke jobs in the history of the tourny

Holy chit what 2 awful possessions back to back for UVA.
Disgusting choke.
Bennett that was terrible.

The Not Ready for Prime Time Players coached by the Not Ready for Prime Time Head Coach.

Kenny Smith said he doesn't look at pace: he looks at possessions and Auburn was up 29-28.

Possessions alternate, Kenny.

Not always. Steals and turnovers can mean 2 or 3 possessions in a row for a team.
Although, I guess you'd say that they had the possession but then lost it.
But how about on an inbounds pass? Or offensive rebounds?
It seems to me that part of our strategy as a team is to generate more possessions so we get more shots and get to the line more than the opponent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom