NCAA Final Four Thread... | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Final Four Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
D3eSv40W4AAP1G1.jpg

UVA al the way! Not just pulling for our conference mates but also because Auburn does not deserve to exist as an academic institution, TexasBlech says it all and I have a hard time pulling for any B1G schools, though I like Sparty better than Auburn and TexasBlech.

The Virginia zip up hoodies that the bench is wearing are cool

Looks like shooting in a football stadium/dome is affecting Auburn. I wish that would happen to more teams when they come to our Dome. The Dome never seems to affect our opponents that much.

Auburn has twice gotten the block call when they clearly ran into the Virginia player.

Looks like shooting in a football stadium/dome is affecting Auburn. I wish that would happen to more teams when they come to our Dome. The Dome never seems to affect our opponents that much.

maybe if we put the court at the 50 yard line, like in these stadiums it would?

Virginia could actually push the pace a little. They could use a couple of easy baskets. At times, Hunter is invisible on offense. He doesn’t like to post up. Guy gets better looks when Salt is in the game. He sets great back screens. Guys flares to the corners for easy looks.

Halftime feels as long as the entire first half

This “play free bird!”, “don’t give up on love” thing is completely unfunny.

Virginia could actually push the pace a little. They could use a couple of easy baskets. At times, Hunter is invisible on offense. He doesn’t like to post up. Guy gets better looks when Salt is in the game. He sets great back screens. Guys flares to the corners for easy looks.
Hunter has no showed this whole tourney. If he's a lottery pick please don't land on the Knicks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom