NCAA Final Four Thread... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Final Four Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bennett be like
DF9B2F4A-1CAB-433F-8142-6610758DF1A5.gif

I mean UVA is lucky Guy made that shot but again they were brutal in taking time to get that shot off.

Still not betting against Virginia. Memories of that Purdue game are too fresh.

Are you just allowed to foul before the inbounds pass? Why not foul the worst shooter then?

Not always. Steals and turnovers can mean 2 or 3 possessions in a row for a team.
Although, I guess you'd say that they had the possession but then lost it.
But how about on an inbounds pass? Or offensive rebounds?
It seems to me that part of our strategy as a team is to generate more possessions so we get more shots and get to the line more than the opponent.

That's what they do say. it was the stat Kenny quoted.

At the time Auburn had 6 offensive rebounds and 4 turnovers. Virginia had 3 and 3. You could say that that's three more possessions for Auburn.

Are you just allowed to foul before the inbounds pass? Why not foul the worst shooter then?
In the NBA that is 1 FT and the ball ffor the team fouled.
In college it’s nothing but it can be intentional if the person fouling isn’t trying play defense.

Is it legal to dribble off your own foot, then pick the ball up and dribble a second time? I never really thought about it before

UVA is lucky they got the ball at halfcourt.
They can pass and get a good shot now.

Why isn’t that a travel on Jerome?

Virginia just wanted to run out the clock with the 10 point lead and they played the same way when they fell behind. They could have had a two for one and they were jsut dribbling the ball around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom