NCAA First Four Games for March 19-20 | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA First Four Games for March 19-20

At what point does Bennett start to feel some heat? Yes he won a title but that run was beyond fluky and came off of like 2 or 3 crazy endings in games UVA should have lost. He was the 1st one seed to lose to a 16 and is on his way to yet another 1st round loss. I don't care how good his teams plays defense, dude's overrated as a coach.
I'd bet a decent amount that he retires this offseason or next.

14 points at half time… this team sucks.

Edit, I’m not watching but holy crap, they scored 0 points in the last 9 minutes of the half??? Seriously??

Bennett can put together good teams and his system usually works regardless who’s playing year over year, but these guys are awful.

At what point does Bennett start to feel some heat? Yes he won a title but that run was beyond fluky and came off of like 2 or 3 crazy endings in games UVA should have lost. He was the 1st one seed to lose to a 16 and is on his way to yet another 1st round loss. I don't care how good his teams plays defense, dude's overrated as a coach.
And yet he still owns us.

Embarrassing. And UVA is the team a lot of pundits complained about. They’ve given them more ammo now.
And it ain’t the metrics fault. This is a committee selection.

I’m not sure if I agree or disagree tbh. It’s pretty amazing he got this crew to the tourney at all. Now you can blame him for the team he put together , I guess

Even JB was basically saying Virginia stinks this year when he was on the ACC studio show before the ACC tourney, and he’s a huge Tony Bennett fan. He said Bennett has no go-to guy star that can get a bucket when you need it, and their system is such that the players need a few years in the system before they can actually get good on the defensive end. And they don’t have many of those anymore because of all the roster upheaval.
I think JB is actually right here regarding the system being challenged by the revolving door. Bennett will need to adjust.

This UVA offense..

My Eyes Pain GIF

How about the team that beat UConn?

Or the team that was, what, 24th in the NET?

UVa might not even score 20 at half
No, they will not

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom