NCAA First Four Games for March 19-20 | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA First Four Games for March 19-20

Let’s see how our other teams do. Pitt should’ve made it in over Virginia.
Well, of course. But I watched this conference all year and it’s really not good.

The ACC is so so so bad.
Yeah. Red really needs to take advantage of it and make us a top 3 program in the ACC. I remember thinking, during our first year in The ACC, that we were going to dominate this conference. Boy how wrong I was..

Spanarkel giving Virginia credit for picking up the ball and dunking it like they're a 16 seed down 35 to Kansas lmaoooo

I'll say it. Worst team to watch in college ball and not even close for me. I'm irrationally but maybe rationally pissed off.

But but but they play good hard basketball! Look at the ball movement! They don't foul! You can't speed them up!

PLEASE.

Yeah. Red really needs to take advantage of it and make us a top 3 program in the ACC. I remember thinking, during our first year in The ACC, that we were going to dominate this conference. Boy how wrong I was..

We need to be better and the ACC needs to be better so that we get help in quality win metrics when we are in the middle.

That being said if we get closer to what we once were, we totally control our own narrative irregardless of what the rest of the conference did OOC. That would be ideal.

In Your Face GIF

Less embarrassing than the 1-16 game at least.

Thankfully they got that one national title, that overshadows a number of failures.

Clemson and FSU should submit this as evidence

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom