NCAA investigating Arizona / Sean Miller | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA investigating Arizona / Sean Miller

Sean Miller would kill it as HC at SU
And now Xavier with Sean miller is better than us. How long do we have to pay tribute for? ( and I was on board for a long, long time) Xavier doesn’t have our dome or ACC resources dude was dead in water.

I cannot wait until dorks like Mark E and all these other losers who work at ncaa have no job bc they won’t have any power. That day will come. It’s amazing how non sport people are making all these decisions on how to run sports. I truly cannot believe this happened with zero sanctions. But on the flip side, look at the clown show they already are

I cannot wait until dorks like Mark E and all these other losers who work at ncaa have no job bc they won’t have any power. That day will come. It’s amazing how non sport people are making all these decisions on how to run sports. I truly cannot believe this happened with zero sanctions. But on the flip side, look at the clown show they already are

All these losers? I don’t know what if any committees Wildhack or Kent or other SU athletic or administrators might be on but SU used to have representation. I know they aren’t on the infractions committee. There’s a zillion committees. And there are plenty of sports people on various committees. In fact, Adrian is on the ethics committee.

It is with out deepest apologies for any harm to Coach Miller coach Book and the great University of Arizona that we now fully exonerate them as we have determined that they were among the first universities to openly recognize and reward the fair market value of college athletes. That was not improper behavior for which they should be punished. Instead, they should be applauded for their foresight and bravery.
There will be no discipline, as they have all been punished enough. Our only regret is that these scurrilous allegations were ever brought to light or given any credence in the first place.
I was close

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom