NCAA Seed: 4 or 3 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Seed: 4 or 3

OrangeYaGladi

2018-19 Iggies Hoops Regular Season/ACC Record
I think 70 percent chance for a 4 seed, 30 percent for a 3.

Wisconsin losing would help.

most brackets ive seen now have michigan just below us

4 in austin. Book it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dont think that's a given

Trust me, I'd love to see us with a 3, and I've been saying all year Michigan's overrated, but in the eyes of the talking heads they're a borderline 2-seed.

Trust me, I'd love to see us with a 3, and I've been saying all year Michigan's overrated, but in the eyes of the talking heads they're a borderline 2-seed.
They're a 4 in Lunardi's latest bracket

i dont think wisconisn will be ahead of us unless they beat ohio state,michigan could be because spots 7-14 are extremely close on my s curve

Lunardi had us as a 3 seed before the game. No way losing to the overall number 1 seed eliminated us.

Not being sarcastic, but does it really matter? We still face a similar quality opponent in the first round or two, and it is always a crapshoot after the 1st round. That is why I love college hoops! I am happy that we beat G'Town and I like our potential.

Not being sarcastic, but does it really matter? We still face a similar quality opponent in the first round or two, and it is always a crapshoot after the 1st round. That is why I love college hoops! I am happy that we beat G'Town and I like our potential.

It does kinda matter, cuz if we are a 3 we could get Philly. But we won't be a 3.

we are very unlikely to get philly with duke and gtown ahead of us

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom