NCAA Sweet 16 Games for March 29 | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Sweet 16 Games for March 29

Roy not taking a timeout and leaving that lineup out there might be the nail in the coffin.

Sometimes I think fans lock into their own team and don’t really realize that all these coaches make a lot of bad moves. Even the best ones.

This is great. Anyone else have Auburn here? Think I win my big pool now if UVA somehow ships it all.

Well, Chuck and Kenny in the studio will be interesting.

I have a vast supply of old SU games. I watch them periodically, revisiting fun games dating back to the 1980s.

Amazing how much better executed the games were, given that the pervasive opinion is that basketball is improved these days.
When they first started doing the "Free Fries" thing in the Dome in the late 80s, wasn't it for hitting 100 points, or is my memory wonky on that, too?

North Carolinas season ending is always a high point on the calendar.

Kentucky and Duke still left to play...

Roy not taking a timeout and leaving that lineup out there might be the nail in the coffin.

Sometimes I think fans lock into their own team and don’t really realize that all these coaches make a lot of bad moves. Even the best ones.

He’s the worst coach in the nation when it comes to TOs. Absolutely refuses to stop momentum.

North Carolinas season ending is always a high point on the calendar.

Kentucky and Duke still left to play...
I must be getting old. This may be the first time i just have nothing against either Duke or Carolina. I used to hate Duke with the white hot passion of a thousand suns. Not now. Maybe it's just my overall apathy?

When they first started doing the "Free Fries" thing in the Dome in the late 80s, wasn't it for hitting 100 points, or is my memory wonky on that, too?

The first time I heard “iiiiiiiiit’s taco time!” when we hit 70 points, I knew it was really a wrap.

70 is below average!

I must be getting old. This may be the first time i just have nothing against either Duke or Carolina. I used to hate Duke with the white hot passion of a thousand suns. Not now. Maybe it's just my overall apathy?

I hate their fans and the favoritism they get in conference.

Uncle Roy always looks hapless on the sidelines.

Great system, but zero ability to adjust.

Roy and pearl handshake. Think they were congratulating each other for being really good at cheating?

Damn. Bruce Pearl breaking down, talking about Chuma. Must be serious.

Zion is the only thing that makes Duke somewhat redeeming.

UNC can go pound sand.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom