NCAA Sweet 16 Games for March 29 | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Sweet 16 Games for March 29

Bruce Pearl was really upset about his player.
ESPN says they're taking him in for Xrays. Is that what you'd do for an ACL? Mayo says Xrays to rule out a fracture... MRI and Ultrasound for tissues.

Shockingly he has no fouls tonight

He didn’t have any fouls against Syracuse for a long time either even though he looked like Kenny Mayne spazzily ripping the ball away from an 8 year old in the sports center commercial at least 3 different times in the first half.

UCF fell behind in similar fashion around this time in the second half and was able to come back. I hope Tech can do the same, and then finish them off despite the refs.

Grant Hill and Elton Brand are still the only Duke players I like.

Come on... you have to hit that outlet.

Lol VT. Playing like the worst team in the tournament right now.

He didn’t have any fouls against Syracuse for a long time either even though he looked like Kenny Mayne spazzily ripping the ball away from an 8 year old in the sports center commercial at least 3 different times in the first half.

Ha ha. It’s really ridiculous. He plays physical but the refs just swallow their whistle. Much easier to play when you won’t get called for a foul

This is ridiculous. F Coach K, Duke and F anyone that supports him.

Yeah it’s totally absurd. I don’t even care who wins but Zion gets away with everything. Dukes winn8ng the title. NCAA will not have it any other way

Roy not taking a timeout and leaving that lineup out there might be the nail in the coffin.

Sometimes I think fans lock into their own team and don’t really realize that all these coaches make a lot of bad moves. Even the best ones.

That’s a Roy staple

Makes me wonder why they even play the games. This has all been decided.

UCF could have overcame the BS, if that putback had went in.

When the refs give you an opportunity to overcome them you have to get it done. Won't happen this game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom