NCAA Sweet 16 Games for March 29 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Sweet 16 Games for March 29

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
D217eyUWoAA8Bdi.jpg

Pearl is constantly flipping out the entire half. Dude is going to burst

Their isn’t a bigger scumbag in college basketball than Bruce Pearl.
He literally gets a pass from the media because he gives them the time and quotes. Thus, they like him and his press coverage is always good.
He just oozes cheater.

Their isn’t a bigger scumbag in college basketball than Bruce Pearl.
He literally gets a pass from the media because he gives them the time and quotes. Thus, they like him and his press coverage is always good.
He just oozes cheater.

Great post. 100% true.

I love this quick LSU guard -- he's like a young Isiah Thomas.

Normally it’s hard to root for a school that’s obviously cheating, but Michigan State is so disgusting that it makes it easy. Doesn’t look good though.

*As a kid, LSU was my “second favorite team” solely because they were fun to watch and their arena always seemed to be going nuts. From Chris Jackson to Shaq to Randy Livingston/Ronnie Henderson, they were a ton of fun. Even had a brief revival with Stromile Swift, who was also fun to watch.

You know how in drag racing when the parachute thing opens behind the car? That's how Coby White looks to me when he's running with that hair.

North Carolina doesn’t play any defense.
It’s embarrassing. They play so well on offense but just don’t play hard on defense.
I was just going to post how poor their defense is. They're not going to win unless they stop LSU

North Carolina doesn’t play any defense.
It’s embarrassing. They play so well on offense but just don’t play hard on defense.
They've given up at least 4 wide open threes this half due to lazy shifts and closeouts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom