NCAA Sweet Sixteen Games for March 25 | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Sweet Sixteen Games for March 25

If Shaheen Holloway wins the national title, he will have his pick of elite schools and it will be very tough for us to win such a battle.

Shaheen Holloway was a heck of a player on those very good Seton Hall teams. I am not surprised that a 5-6 guy like him can get a team to play with a chip on their shoulders! Quite a coaching job!

What to do on defense is easy to decide. If you are down 3, what do you want the other defense to do? Let you shoot a 3, right?
I would foul, but Purdue could put their huge bigs in and have a chance to rebound a miss and possibly cause you to lose the game. They gave him too good a look. They played no defense on that last shot and it was right on the rim.

Oh my - what a terrible possession for Providence. WTH was the roller/popper doing. May have even been a travel as well.
Feet came off the floor -definite yes to T/O

Hilarious. 'Lily' for the AT&T commercials keeps popping up on the ads I'm seeing on this site. They know what I'm watching. :cool:

you cant play a 1-2-3 though until you get to a final 4 unless you are low seed.. but still Gonz should have gotten a few by now

Saint Peters and Kansas
Laser Peacock GIF by Black Math
Kansas Basketball Jayhawks GIF by Kansas Athletics

Sorry can't stop with the peacock laser GIF!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom