NCAA Sweet Sixteen Games for March 25 | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Sweet Sixteen Games for March 25

I wonder what the odds of a prop bet of St Peter’s advancing further in the tourney than Gonzaga, Baylor and Arizona would have paid out. 10,000/1? 100,000/1?

Miami and ISU will be fun. ISU is elite on D. Miami is very good against man d with plenty of playmakers.

They have to mention Sue Bird by name cause nobody has a clue who she is. What an ad.
She's had at least three 15-minutes-of-fame in the past year: 1) U.S. flag bearer at Tokyo Olympics; 2) Megan Rapinoe's fiancee; 3) More Olympic gold medals than any other basketball player.

Last edited:
I couldn’t be more wrong on St. Peter’s what a tough bleeping team.
Combo of a tough St. Peter's team with a coach on the rise and a cluelessly coached Purdue team. Painter sux.

I am shocked St Pete didn’t foul. That is playing with fire.
Love the job Halloway has done this March but I was screaming at the TV about them not fouling.

We should take a serious look at Shaheen Holloway as a successor for Boeheim.
I would love it but he seems destined for Seton Hall or something bigger than both our schools.

Late in the first half of Carolina v. UCLA, I like Carolina's size and defense. If they were getting more consistent guard play, they could have a 6 or 8 point lead right now.

Seton Hall was paying Willard a little over 2 million. I’d have to think Holloway gets somewhere around there. If Syracuse offered 4 million a year would he leave his alma mater? It will depend on what means more to him.

That being said I don’t believe we will ever offer him the job no matter where he is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom