NCState tears | Syracusefan.com

NCState tears

zeekay

2nd String
Love all the hate in the ACC! We're the new Duke. Hurray!

"Corrupt officiating cost State this game. Syracuse has been in the conference for less than a damn year and the conference is already giving them dook and holes treatment." -HollySpringsWolf

"JUST COMPLETELY ******* RIGGED. IF YOU DON'T THINK SO, THEN **** YOU YOU STUPID INBREED MOTHER ******." -PaulLasagna

"**** I need to be tied down or I'm going to break somthing." - WolfCap

"**** the ACC." - pskunk119

"**** college basketball, I'm done with it." -wolfpack87

My response is this simple, blame all the officiating you want, but if you literally hold the ball in the corner for 18 seconds a take a violation, they probably win, let alone if they actually run a set that doesn't result in a runout TO.

They turned it over twice in 15 seconds in a 1 point game, neither situation was the fault of the refs.

That's why they lost, it's that simple.

Love all the hate in the ACC! We're the new Duke. Hurray!

"Corrupt officiating cost State this game. Syracuse has been in the conference for less than a damn year and the conference is already giving them dook and holes treatment." -HollySpringsWolf

"JUST COMPLETELY ******* RIGGED. IF YOU DON'T THINK SO, THEN **** YOU YOU STUPID INBREED MOTHER ******." -PaulLasagna

"**** I need to be tied down or I'm going to break somthing." - WolfCap

"**** the ACC." - pskunk119

"**** college basketball, I'm done with it." -wolfpack87
The other half wants to kill Cat Barber for the T/O and goal tend.

Did any of them acknowledge the unbelievable windfall events they got--at least one in each half--with a goofy-ass bungle putting them in scoring position? That botched alley-oop near the end was especially a stroke of pure (and undeserved) luck.I

Last edited:
This guy just gave up on life..

cart755 wrote: Say what you will about that foul on Warren... All I know is that if he played on a blue blood team, that would be an and 1. Period. Regardless of the rules. I know what I think it was, but it would have been no question had he been on UNC, Duke, Cuse, etc.

This was the last heartbreak for me. I think I am done. Maybe I will feel different in time, but there is no longer any real fun in following State sports. Football is already dead to me. Basketball is right behind. Just too many let downs. Enjoy it folks. I wish them luck the rest of the season.

cart755 wrote: Say what you will about that foul on Warren... All I know is that if he played on a blue blood team, that would be an and 1. Period. Regardless of the rules. I know what I think it was, but it would have been no question had he been on UNC, Duke, Cuse, etc.

This was the last heartbreak for me. I think I am done. Maybe I will feel different in time, but there is no longer any real fun in following State sports. Football is already dead to me. Basketball is right behind. Just too many let downs. Enjoy it folks. I wish them luck the rest of the season.

What about Newsie's (h/t to Tomcat) flailing attempt to mug the hell out of C.J. on the final layup? Should that have been called?

Man, that's sad. Come on back, dude. It's just basketball.