NCState tears | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

NCState tears

"RaleighBound" explaining to us how Mike Gminski was in on the covert referee corruption. He also expands the alleged Gminski cover up to epic proportions.

"There are always multiple levels of cheating in a game like this. The best we can hope for is that when they are blatant enough to cross the line, the media talk about one aspect. And Giminski was also RIGHT there commenting on how it was a good no-call. Giminski is a filthy piece of corrupt garbage who would sell his own mother into the slavery for enough money."

Gotta love a good slavery reference from our Southern hoops brothers.

Julius Hodge tears:

Follow24Hodge
Damn Cat swallow the ball man! 5 second call don't kill us! Tyler put Fair on his *** man! Like Cooney tried to so TJ!! Damn that's BS! #WPN

Follow24Hodge
Swallow the ******' ball!! Let them trap you hard! SO WHAT!!!! They are down so THEY HAVE TOO FOUL YOU! DONT PANIC! DAMNNNN!

I had no clue this thread would be that entertaining! At first I was kinda mad we won in the fashion that we did. But this truly brightens my day. A 30 year old man calling out and cursing out an 18 year old kid. I didn't really think I had an appetite for NC State tears but these ones I'll bottle up with a big smile on my face.

NC State fans should direct their anger/frustration at Mark Gottfried. If he doesn't pointlessly burn three timeouts trying to out-coach Boeheim, then his players could have used them when they were trapped.

Last edited:
If you squint your eyes it's real easy to mistake them for Rutgers.

To be fair, they actually care about basketball where as Rutgersfan can't be arsed since they've sucked at it for so long (...like their football program used to be before grabbing the chest-thumping, brass ring of mediocrity.)

NC State has a long history and fully-developed "little guy" syndrome wheres as your average Rutgersfan is a johnny-come-lately moron.

The delusions and whining are similar, however.

NCS has to be happy with the rations that the ACC gives them and be thrilled they even get those. They're Oliver Twist and SU's was the new baby that just showed up and got adopted immediately...sir, more please?

Julius Hodge tears:

Follow24Hodge
Damn Cat swallow the ball man! 5 second call don't kill us! Tyler put Fair on his *** man! Like Cooney tried to so TJ!! Damn that's BS! #WPN

Follow24Hodge
Swallow the ******' ball!! Let them trap you hard! SO WHAT!!!! They are down
so THEY HAVE TOO FOUL YOU! DONT PANIC! DAMNNNN!

Still crying after all these years...I see he works for the ACC DN- I bet they love his tweets about Swofford and refs.

Julius Hodge tears:

Follow24Hodge

Follow24Hodge
Swallow the ******' ball!! Let them trap you hard! SO WHAT!!!! They are down so THEY HAVE TOO FOUL YOU! DONT PANIC! DAMNNNN!
After all these years, still can't thank you enough Julius for not committing to SU.

The day Hodge chose ncstate over us is one of the greatest days in SU hoops history. We took hakim instead. It's a gift that keeps giving. So glad that ass clown is not a former cuse player.
The gift that lives in infamy.

Julius Hodge tears:

Follow24Hodge

Follow24Hodge

The guy who's currently playing in the Lebanese Basketball League (following stints in Belarus and Saigon) is trolling players from his own school.
Loser.

The day Hodge chose ncstate over us is one of the greatest days in SU hoops history. We took hakim instead. It's a gift that keeps giving. So glad that ass clown is not a former cuse player.
Somebody post the .gif of him crying after the Wiscy loss. Brings a smile to my face.

"
It's all about $$$$
Unless one of the "blue darlings" can knock off the Orange...it ain't gonna happen.
Otherwise the ACC Admin (aka Swoffy) wants the undefeated ORANGE toting the league banner."

His presence may have also cost SU a commit from some kid named Anthony for the following season.

Seriously, what is wrong with NC State fans? PP doesn't stand for PackPride, it stands for PrisonPlanet. Get a freakin grip State fans. Would you like Alex Jones to look into this for you?

"I'm going to try to address this, although I seriously think this could have it's own thread. First off. we are part of Basketball Mecca, aka Tobacco Road, and were as storied a program as any of our blue brethren, no need to rehash our fall I think we all know that story well enough, and are well aware of the long standing rivalries as well as the newly rekindled ones that have come to light(cheaters). I still think this is the reason why we have so many What games where no name schmucks come in and have career games against us and we seem to reignite teams that go on afterward to meh levels of play, because we have been the most beatable of the TobRd three and teams get jacked up to play against us & summarily the ACC, see NCCU. So with that back drop we are like the least comely of three hot sisters, not brown bag by any means but compared to the other two certainly not Prom Queen material, however a Wolfpack rising could become a threat to the other twos attention from fair haired beaus like ESPN, AP polls and merchandise makers all with $$$ signs attached. So like Cinderella who's kept in the tower and tattered rags, while the ugly step-sisters, (ewenc/dook), flourish for thirty years gaining influence and prosperity via proxys in media/bog/bot/state govt. we've been locked away no threat to their apparent pride and position. Enter a new system and new coach that gets results and takes us to the big dance and suddenly the lock on recruits and wins isn't such a certainty anymore. You say you're not concerned about the cheats, you better be, because we have given them reason to hate us anew with our revelations of their epic cheating and with someone like swoff running the show you better believe there is vendetta to be had. I think there will come a time where our teams play will outstrip their ability to sway the wins, but I think games like tonight are still reminders that a potent Wolfpack is not something the powers that be desire to see."

[quote="longislandcuse, post: 944369, member: 937"Julius Hodge tears:

Follow24Hodge

Follow24Hodge
Swallow the ******' ball!! Let them trap you hard! SO WHAT!!!! They are down so THEY HAVE TOO FOUL YOU! DONT PANIC! DAMNNNN![/quote]

Quick Julius, send him some video on how you won In big games to help show him how. Wait, you don't have any? Oh that's right.

Congratulations...you're now the 131st University to have beaten an NCSU basketball team. By winning the game you have proven to have:

1 - Sacrificed at least one virgin prior to the game (may be a human female or female or any species of farm animal for that matter and the Virgin designation is optional)

2 - Failed to properly honor the Unholy Trinity of College Coaching ( Case , Sloan and Valvano with 4 NCAA
probations among them

3 - Sent Swofford a message of undying love and devotion and promised to help cheat NCSU of their due

4 - Sold what was left of your soul to ESPN, the ACC which they both founded and built, and the soon to be
ACC Channel which will prove it's bias by not showing a What If We Hadn't Been Cheated series

5 - Refrained from demanding that an African American hoops player be lynched for dunking on them

6 - Overlooking their devotion to only recruiting outstanding scholar athletes (such as their 3 man
recruiting classes of 2010 and 2012 with an average of 773 and 780 respectively on their SATs)

7 - Failed to realize that once you become an Elite program (by drawing teams with lousy free throw
shooter in the Tourney for instance) you can NEVER lose your Elite status by the usual method of
sucking so hard that you can pull 20 inches of water gauge vacuum thru a chicken wire fence.

8 - Allowing them to do what they do best...defeat themselves thru bad coaching, lousy play and
truly ridiculous decision-making.

OK that's how you earned their ire...and once it's "earned' you can never hope to overcome the agony of
their scorn. :)

We are going to get called for 100 fouls at Duke. Count on it. It will be down to the managers by the end of the game.
It seems the foul discrepancy at cameron is a first half issues most games vs all game. Will need to do an over/under on uncalled parker elbows.

Love all the hate in the ACC! We're the new Duke. Hurray!

"Corrupt officiating cost State this game. Syracuse has been in the conference for less than a damn year and the conference is already giving them dook and holes treatment." -HollySpringsWolf

"JUST COMPLETELY ******* RIGGED. IF YOU DON'T THINK SO, THEN **** YOU YOU STUPID INBREED MOTHER ******." -PaulLasagna

"**** I need to be tied down or I'm going to break somthing." - WolfCap

"**** the ACC." - pskunk119

"**** college basketball, I'm done with it." -wolfpack87

What calls? The Cooney foul was on the floor before the guy started with his shot. They called an offensive foul on SU's star PG at home down. Where was the homerism in that?

What calls? The Cooney foul was on the floor before the guy started with his shot. They called an offensive foul on SU's star PG at home down. Where was the homerism in that?
you're right on that. And by and large things equal out as they often do. But that said after watching the game again today, we got the benefit of a no call when the NCst player was being trapped on the sideline and lost it out of bounds, check out the video as Grant hacked his arm and the guy lost it out of bounds. Good for us as as others have noted it equals out over time and to call it homerism is ludicrous.