ND fans can go POUND SALT | Syracusefan.com

ND fans can go POUND SALT

Rocco

Watching you.
Wear as much ORANGE as you can, be LOUD as hell and show these Leprechauns that the rainbow doesn’t end here.

The crowd will be hostile. ND is a true Jekyll & Hyde team this year, but I’m fully expecting Cuse to move to 7-1 with a resounding win.

LFG!

1667045162789.jpeg

I can’t believe the arrogance I’m hearing from ND fans heading in to this game. They think they’ve played in big environments before and the Loud House won’t bother them at all. Let’s open their eyes today in a BIG way.

ND would be a bottom half ACC team this year. Mediocre offense with a solid defense. SU is the second best team ND will have played. ND is Lville/Purdue level.

I can’t believe the arrogance I’m hearing from ND fans heading in to this game. They think they’ve played in big environments before and the Loud House won’t bother them at all. Let’s open their eyes today in a BIG way.
Arrogance from ND fans? Wow I never would've guessed :)

If theyre so cocky, why have they avoided playing in our House for years. Forcing us to drive to the Meadowlands.

These buttholes don’t even know how to tailgate right. Each car is taking up four spots with their crap next to the car. Hate ND

Time for Otto’s Army and the student body to respond.

Go Orange!

They aren’t true ND fans. They didn’t go to the school or grow up in the area, and don’t even watch most of the games or know the players names…..they just think it’s some kind of cultural statement to be an “ND fan”.

One of the saddest things I've seen was in NYC on St. Patrick's Day. Some drunk House of Pain looking dude dressed up like the ND mascot, drinking green beer, and singing a song associated with ENGLISH football (Forever Blowing Bubbles) as loud as he could at people like he was a Green Street Hooligan. Shameful.

My conversation with a ND fan:

Me: “So did you go to Notre Dame…?”

Him: “No I didn’t.”

Me: “Oh so did you grow up in or near South Bend, Indiana?”

Him: “Um, no.”

Me “Oh, so you’re just Dick?”

Okay this discussion took place in my head. But I'm guessing it applies.