Class of 2017 - ND Transfer DB Mykelti Williams (IN) Not Admitted to Syracuse | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 ND Transfer DB Mykelti Williams (IN) Not Admitted to Syracuse

Yup, totally aware. Did it twice bc twice cordy was talked about like he was the next honey badger;)
Cordy is no honey badger but he is one of the best we have pound for pound. I trust his skills until the young safeties catch up. it will take a little more to beat him out than being 3 inches taller than him. If Cordy was 6'0, he would be playing at a SEC program.

Ellison is going to be the next Honey Badger
Ellison's hitting ability is similar to his but Mathieu can cover and was magnificent in the special teams return game. Will be interesting to see if the staff puts Ellison in the nickle corner position.

Ellison was great in run support but struggles in coverage due to lack of speed and quickness.
I would relate it to inexperience considering he was a RS Freshman last year. I think his coverage skills will get much better as he matures. He seems like a hard worker and will do whatever it takes to get better. Just my two cents.

I would relate it to inexperience considering he was a RS Freshman last year. I think his coverage skills will get much better as he matures. He seems like a hard worker and will do whatever it takes to get better. Just my two cents.
I like Ellison but with his size he can only get so much better. He does lack speed and quickness. Had to get thrown into the fire last year. That could be a blessing. Hopefully his early experience and 2nd year in the system will help him play faster this year.

I think he has the highest ceiling among himself, Whitner and Williams. So we'll see if he does make a leap. His height is always going to be a liability but he can make up for a lot of that mismatch with strength/leaping ability as he matures.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom