ND, Wake, UNC and FSU Games Postponed / Pitt rescheduled | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

ND, Wake, UNC and FSU Games Postponed / Pitt rescheduled

SU had at least 6 players who never got off the bench. They should be fine unless they get infected by one of the 7 who did play.

the assumption that the whole season is gonna end on schedule might be optimistic too..

they should schedule a week at the end for all the leagues to try and make up a game or 2, everyone will have some to make up or schedule OC games if they need too..

the assumption that the whole season is gonna end on schedule might be optimistic too..

they should schedule a week at the end for all the leagues to try and make up a game or 2, everyone will have some to make up or schedule OC games if they need too..

Funny how when the schedule came out everyone was pointing out the lack of time at the end of the year.. now look where we are... hopefully enough teams have a need to get games back that a decision is made to do so.

Still more open space and not as much prolonged exposure to each other . Again just a guess
May also have something to do with the location of the event and the residence of the participants (all NYS). NYS was one of the strictest in regards to quarantines, tracing, etc.

SU had at least 6 players who never got off the bench. They should be fine unless they get infected by one of the 7 who did play.
Good point: more reason for Boeheim to limit bench play moving forward. See you next season Quadary. :)

Pu$h the tournament out until April. There’$ no need to ru$h anything. People will watch no matter when it i$.

Last edited:
if you plan on playing in a bubble then travel issues and location scheduling issues are less as well.

Ohio St played Big10 title game Saturday, I heard they were down alot maybe 20 guys?

Yet an opponent in bball has a positive test after a game and the program without the positive test has to stop.

Trying to equate these 2 scenarios
I take COVID very seriously, and I'm not casting blame. I sincerely don't understand it. Is it that basically everyone on a hoops team is considered a 'close contact' due to indoor practice? But most of a football team is not, because they practice outside, even though they likely all share a locker room?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom