ND, Wake, UNC and FSU Games Postponed / Pitt rescheduled | Syracusefan.com

ND, Wake, UNC and FSU Games Postponed / Pitt rescheduled

Maybe if we’re cleared after contract tracing (fingers crossed) we reschedule this weekend? Neither us or ND has a game scheduled

1608571464294.png

Maybe if we’re cleared after contract tracing (fingers crossed) we reschedule this weekend? Neither us or ND has a game scheduled

Problem is incubation period (5-7 days). Let's hope no players get knocked out for the Wake game

cant play for 10 days i believe. Contact tracing won’t be done. We played them and nobody was wearing those watches su has.

This is irritating because I have a feeling contact tracing issues led to the positive from UB considering they already knew their coach had it. If they selfishly still played...

I know that is a lot of what ifs but still.

This is irritating because I have a feeling contact tracing issues led to the positive from UB considering they already knew their coach had it. If they selfishly still played...

I know that is a lot of what ifs but still.

We should never schedule them again.

We should never schedule them again.

I would like to see them again given their quality but this stinks of - coach had it but we can beat these guys and we want to play. Weak contact tracing on their side or failing to pause their whole program and now that selfishness has us on pause too for exposure. So yeah - maybe we don't schedule them again. Great job UB- be proud.

I would like to see them again given their quality but this stinks of - coach had it but we can beat these guys and we want to play. Weak contact tracing on their side or failing to pause their whole program and now that selfishness has us on pause too for exposure. So yeah - maybe we don't schedule them again. Great job UB- be proud.
Paulus said he didn’t find out we had COVID issues until a couple minutes before tip if I remember correctly so we’ve been far from perfect too

Paulus said he didn’t find out we had COVID issues until a couple minutes before tip if I remember correctly so we’ve been far from perfect too

We also use the watches and have clear data on our protocols and took extensive measures that ended up being more than necessary. UB had their coach in quarantine but claimed no other issues and their kids played. Clearly that was not the case.

We also use the watches and have clear data on our protocols and took extensive measures that ended up being more than necessary. UB had their coach in quarantine but claimed no other issues and their kids played. Clearly that was not the case.
You’re not wrong but if Paulus really didn’t know until the game was about to start it that wasn’t the right thing for us to do.

I start my second phase of contract tracing training tomorrow. I work for another department and will be helping the Heath department for next few months. The County is trying to keep up on contact tracing but it is getting out of hand.

How many days is the isolation in NYS?

In NC it’s 10 days.
So we can likely play that Wake game next Wednesday.

Can they practice?
Im guessing yes, the statement from JW doesnt mention going on pause

More practice time could benefit some guys with conditioning to make up for the time missed in Nov and get the team out of the 3 pt shooting funk

I want to live in a parallel universe where this crap doesn’t happen. Oh well, maybe next lifetime.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom