Nerlens wasn't around for Monday's UK visit | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Nerlens wasn't around for Monday's UK visit

Also, one thing regarding GTown as "big man U";

*The kid is gonna be in college for 1 year, not exactly time to develop into a legit big man
*Zo and Mutombo were some time ago, and unless JT comes back to coach they're irrelevant
*Wasn't Hibbert Escherik's guy?

It's definitely a coincidence, but let's not presume Noel's guilty just yet. It may give us some color though if he ends up choosing Cuse.

Form the Hoytalk board. At least it's good to know that this isn't the only board that only assumes a kid goes elsewhere if he gets paid off.

On the UK board a georgetown fan says he "has no idea why Noel would be interested in Syracuse."

Potential preseason #1
National title favorite
Close to home
Great competetion in practice
Great conference
Media exposure
Friendship with MCW
Cuse has been on him a long time
Relationship with coaching staff
you forgot
form one of the greatest front courts in the past 20 years.

There was a recent article where Noel said the in-home with UK was so his mom could meet the staff.

Form the Hoytalk board. At least it's good to know that this isn't the only board that only assumes a kid goes elsewhere if he gets paid off.

Yeah, but they take it to a whole new twisted level.

Good to see many of them are going to "give up" if Noel picks Cuse.

Seriously, few things in life provide more pleasure to me as a Syracuse fan than reading Hoyatalk.

Seriously, few things in life provide more pleasure to me as a Syracuse fan than reading Hoyatalk.
you got to love that circa 1995 internet message board they have going.

On the UK board a georgetown fan says he "has no idea why Noel would be interested in Syracuse."

Potential preseason #1
National title favorite
Close to home
Great competetion in practice
Great conference
Media exposure
Friendship with MCW
Cuse has been on him a long time
Relationship with coaching staff
Their saying he'd get no PT here; while Sims and Davis are both gone so Noel would get a lot of PT at the 5. I think Nerlens would get 28mpg at the 4 if he came here; DC2 and Rak split at the 5; Southerland and Fair split time at the 3 (Grant redshirts).

We go from one of the worst DReb teams in America to one of the best.

Also, we might get 12 bpg...Could you imagine seeing Southerland/Rak/Nerlens down low? Holy no one will come NEAR the paint

Hoya Talk is just comedic gold. That place is just drunk with hatred for our program.

The recruitment has gotten shady, unless of course he picks Georgetown, then it’s all on the up and up and the kid made up his own mind. If left to his own choice, he would clearly want to play at the same place as some centers who starred for a different coach, in a different offense, a decade before he was born.

Hoya Talk is just comedic gold. That place is just drunk with hatred for our program.

The recruitment has gotten shady, unless of course he picks Georgetown, then it’s all on the up and up and the kid made up his own mind. If left to his own choice, he would clearly want to play at the same place as some centers who starred for a different coach, in a different offense, a decade before he was born.
Calling yourself "Big Man U" is ok in the historical context; but I don't think Nerlens gives 2 shits about Dikembe Mutombo. Just like he doesn't care about Jamaal Maglorie.

Sufan44, that post is all from a gtown poster none from me

Jeeezus. You scared the poop nuggets out of me man. I'm thinking those are all your words and that you think SU is up to something untoward.

So what is the opinion of our experts (you, Jake, francis) on this Errol guy and what, if any, shennanigans could be going on from Syracuse's end? Is it true that the guy is a Syracuse super-fan? Is it true that Noel is visiting him in Miami? Does Errol have any connection to our coaches or program? Is a NN visit to him any kind of violation in either case?

Ha, why don't we save that talk for until after Noel commits...

Jeeezus. You scared the poop nuggets out of me man. I'm thinking those are all your words and that you think SU is up to something untoward.

So what is the opinion of our experts (you, Jake, francis) on this Errol guy and what, if any, shennanigans could be going on from Syracuse's end? Is it true that the guy is a Syracuse super-fan? Is it true that Noel is visiting him in Miami? Does Errol have any connection to our coaches or program? Is a NN visit to him any kind of violation in either case?
I have no inside info on this; but I think it's just a case of a good buddy convincing him to go to his favorite school. That's like you being close with Wes Johnson and suggesting he transfer to SU; you don't know JB or anyone in the program, but you'd like to see him in Orange.

Also, one thing regarding GTown as "big man U";

*The kid is gonna be in college for 1 year, not exactly time to develop into a legit big man
*Zo and Mutombo were some time ago, and unless JT comes back to coach they're irrelevant
*Wasn't Hibbert Escherik's guy?

JTIII wasn't there when any of those guys were there. And Papa ain't walkin' through that door.

He has no connections to the program, big fan yes but thats not a problem...thisis really a non-story

It's kinda creepy how these grown men latch on to kids with potential.

So which is stranger? The fact Noel's fam met with Cal and Noel wasnt there or while Noel's fam met with Cal, NN was with a Syracuse fan in Miami?

SU or Gtown. 70-25. Give UK 5.

I don't get the whole pay the player stuff if a kid is going to be a one and done. Why does a kid risk being bought when 7 months after being on a campus they are going to get paid big time by an agent legally and then an NBA contract.

So which is stranger? The fact Noel's fam met with Cal and Noel wasnt there or while Noel's fam met with Cal, NN was with a Syracuse fan in Miami?
Was he really in Miami? Anybody know that for sure? I mean theoretically he is in high school at the moment, and he was tweeting Rak yesterday welcoming him to his home town

SU or Gtown. 70-25. Give UK 5.

I don't get the whole pay the player stuff if a kid is going to be a one and done. Why does a kid risk being bought when 7 months after being on a campus they are going to get paid big time by an agent legally and then an NBA contract.
But isn't it usually the hangers on that actually get paid?

Was he really in Miami? Anybody know that for sure? I mean theoretically he is in high school at the moment, and he was tweeting Rak yesterday welcoming him to his home town
The guy who is posting that no-story story is saying that NN tweeted pics of Randolph's kids the other day. I remember seeing he was in Miami earlier this week. Dont know if this is true.