Nerlens will announce on April 11... | Syracusefan.com

Nerlens will announce on April 11...

Deadline to keep your name out of the NBA draft is April 10th. Looks like he will wait and see who leaves early.

Coleman Noel coming off bench. About to check in. Grant started didn't look good on defense and didn't touch ball on offense

Noel should already know who is staying and leaving (on the teams he is choosing from)...unless he is truly thinking Gtown...

Trying to watch the interaction between DC2 and NN as closely as possible. I heard they were quiet when he was here for is unofficial a few months ago. Hopefully, we see some chemistry...

Noel should already know who is staying and leaving (on the teams he is choosing from)...unless he is truly thinking Gtown...

Has Fab made an announcement. Seems obvious he won't be back, but there is no official word yet from him or JB.

Back line could be all SU for the EAST... DC2, NN, JG... Looks good! :)

also, omar calhouns is a ball hog, and nate britt is legit.

Updates?? Score? How is DC2, JG, and NN doing?

Noel and Grant seem to be have a good rapport. They have been joking and talking to each other a little bit. I don't think Coleman is that outgoing so I wouldn't read too much into DC2's interactions with NN.

Noel did not look as good playing the 4 when Coleman was at the 5. When they switched spots for a couple possessions NN looked much more comfortable and was a major defensive presence. I think they will work very well together on offense as Noel looks pretty good at the high post. There is no doubt, however, that Noel's effectiveness would be drastically reduced if he were to play the 4 in the zone. As a result, and if we were lucky enough to get NN, I just don't see how they could play together without NN getting frustrated by having to chase shooters (much like Roc) instead of swatting everything in the lane.

BTW - are any of you guys the 'cuse fans with Noel flat tops that they showed?!! That was awesome.

The East is up. I only caught 10 or so minutes but Noel is one of those kids who you know is THAT good without even doing all that much. His ability and timing to block shots is incredible. Hit a 17 ft jumper and looked pretty comfortable doing it. Defense is worlds further along than his offense, but it's not like he's incapable on the offensive end. We would be a favorite to win it all with him in the lineup...he's that good.

Didn't see DC or Grant do all that much, but like I said I only caught a few minutes.

What is important is that NN is on the same team with DC2 and Grant and they have the opportunity to hang out and get to know each other for a couple of days. If they form any friendship it's another positive factor that could help NN in choosing SU. That's if friendships and comfort level actually have any bearing on the decision or if its just a "business decision". How they play in the actual game is pretty irrelevant. Anyone hear any Twitter gossip about how they are getting along? I know some folks follow these guys' tweats like a religion looking for clues.

The East is up. I only caught 10 or so minutes but Noel is one of those kids who you know is THAT good without even doing all that much. His ability and timing to block shots is incredible. Hit a 17 ft jumper and looked pretty comfortable doing it. Defense is worlds further along than his offense, but it's not like he's incapable on the offensive end. We would be a favorite to win it all with him in the lineup...he's that good.

Didn't see DC or Grant do all that much, but like I said I only caught a few minutes.

exactly. Kid looks like a pro already!

I don't think Noel looked great in this game.
i also thought DC was more impressive, but the type of game it was mad it hard for noel to find rhythm.

Noel doesn't have the same motor as Anthony Davis. Davis plays a lot faster, harder and has much better and stronger hands. I thought Coleman showed a lot of skills. He has a sick outlet pass and he showed he can find the open man when he has the ball. He had a couple of nice dump down passes. He also got up and down the floor pretty well. Coleman was the best rebounder on the floor in both all star games. Noels is going to have some problems with big strong players. Noels, Coleman and Grant appeared to get along pretty well. The three of them would make a great front line. They will all look better in a structured offense where they have guards who will actually look and pass them the ball.

Noels doesn't have the same motor as Anthony Davis. Davis plays a lot faster, harder and has much better and stronger hands. I thought Coleman showed a lot of skills. He has a sick outlet pass and he showed he can find the open man when he has the ball. He had a couple of nice dump down passes. He also got up and down the floor pretty well. Coleman was the best rebounder on the floor in both all star games. Noels is going to have some problems with big strong players. Noels, Coleman and Grant appeared to get along pretty well. The three of them would make a great front line. They will all look better in a structured offense where they have guards who will actually look and pass them the ball.
Nerlens Noel is the name

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom