NET Rankings | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

NET Rankings

The fact that Loyola Marymount is in the top 10 for one.

They beat Georgetown by 13 and won at UNLV by 11. People are just annoyed name brand schools aren’t leading the way.

I’m with Fran Fraschilla on this. There’s not enough data yet and anything is better than the Garbage RPI.

This is what happens when you let the nerds take over
7F3DB504-AAF5-4AAE-AE85-55DBFA6DCCF7.gif

They beat Georgetown by 13 and won at UNLV by 11. People are just annoyed name brand schools aren’t leading the way.

I’m with Fran Fraschilla on this. There’s not enough data yet and anything is better than the Garbage RPI.

that doesn't make them a top 10 team, not by any stretch. there definitely isn't nearly enough data, so we will see what NET looks like as the season goes on . as of now, it looks idiotic. Pitt top 25? Abilene Christian 6 spots ahead of Kentucky? sorry, it isn't people being annoyed by name brand schools not leading the way

that doesn't make them a top 10 team, not by any stretch. there definitely isn't nearly enough data, so we will see what NET looks like as the season goes on . as of now, it looks idiotic. Pitt top 25? Abilene Christian 6 spots ahead of Kentucky? sorry, it isn't people being annoyed by name brand schools not leading the way

There’s not enough data and even Ken Pomeroy pointed that out.

yep, I get that, so everyone is probably overreacting this early, so hopefully it makes a lot more sense going forward.
if they didn't think the dubious output would cause such reaction then they truly are clueless...
personally I think they were well aware of the "furor" it would create, maybe even welcoming it - make a big wave, get people talking about it, any publicity is good publicity...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom