Never forget - Syracuse Basketball | Syracusefan.com

Never forget - Syracuse Basketball

I posted just before that season that freshmen were no longer freshmen like we previously knew them.

I wish I had predicted our NC, but I didn't - I was referring to all top frosh, not just ours.

When Starmelo and Gerry signed with SU, some pundit, whose name I can't remember, said something like 'these are the type of players who can win championships'. Good call.

Awesome video

Chills...

When Melo threw down that up & under against Texas, that's when I KNEW we were going to win it all.

Not sure if it was GMac or Melo, but one of them said that Hak's 'tea bag' dunk on Texas "took their heart" - that's what we need...guys who can take another team's heart by making a statement on the court.

Chills...

When Melo threw down that up & under against Texas, that's when I KNEW we were going to win it all.

Not sure if it was GMac or Melo, but one of them said that Hak's 'tea bag' dunk on Texas "took their heart" - that's what we need...guys who can take another team's heart by making a statement on the court.
Shows you how athletic he was when he was younger. All those early minutes in the league just ate up his body.

That was fantastic. I had not seen that before. Given the ages of the interviewees, I would say the video was compiled within the last few years.

I have never seen that video. Thank you, Cherie!

Those were the days, my friend!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom