New Assistant: Brenden Straughn [Now confirmed] | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

New Assistant: Brenden Straughn [Now confirmed]

I wonder when SU is going to make it official? SU needs to do a better job of disseminating information to keep fans updated and informed. Behind the scenes videos are super and creates interest. They need to do this to create season ticket interest too. I hope they’re already making plans to put the summer trip games on tv. I hope all the players have passports. They can take awhile to get. I think Roberson couldn’t play in Canada because of a clearance issue.
For stuff like this, they just need to have it locked in. The pr side of it comes later (and for sure they could be better). As long as he’s in and things are moving behind the scenes, we don’t need to know details (as much as we’d like to). There could be very real reasons for no formal announcement yet.

I wonder when SU is going to make it official? SU needs to do a better job of disseminating information to keep fans updated and informed. Behind the scenes videos are super and creates interest. They need to do this to create season ticket interest too. I hope they’re already making plans to put the summer trip games on tv. I hope all the players have passports. They can take awhile to get. I think Roberson couldn’t play in Canada because of a clearance issue.
Would love to see quick videos of Red and staff doing things or making moves during the off-season.

willy wonka and the chocolate factory GIF

Anybody hear if Red also plans to add 2 more assistants? Seems like a no-brainer.

Uh oh.. We've entered the dad joke zone...
It's the sound of relief, like when dad groans when he sits on the couch.

As I remember Roberson was a NCAA clearance issue as opposed to anything having to do with his passport.

What if this ends up being Chuck Harris instead of Justin Moore lol. Butler pg who averaged 10ppg all 3 years… was a TTO kid too

Wonder if it’s Jared Bynum from Providence. He originally attended St Joseph’s. He’s a small point guard and could be insurance if Judith doesn’t return.
I don’t think he’s a TTO guy. I’ve also seen enough Providence games to not want Bynum lol

I watch a ton of Big East Basketball still I like Bynum, Moore would be Huge, first name that came to mind was Primo Spears, who I wouldn’t mind, maybe as a back up, hard to judge anybody from that dumpster juice program and especially somebody who had Ewing as a coach but spears mid range game was maybe the best in the big East, defense however mehhh

From a month ago:

Sources close to the Villanova program indicate that Moore’s return seems like a 50-50 proposition at this point. A big factor in his returning could be what kind of NIL deal he can get.

Hope our new NIL guy and the collective can get this done!

If AW is out with SU like so many here have been saying, I wonder why he just provided NIL to the women’s teams best player Dyaisha Fair who announced earlier today she was playing a 5th year.

57E13212-B02E-430C-BA69-64DC44B88629.jpeg

If AW is out with SU like so many here have been saying, I wonder why he just provided NIL to the women’s teams best player Dyaisha Fair who announced earlier today she was playing a 5th year.

View attachment 226297
No one in that camp has explained to me why AW has just chosen to walk away from all his Cuse relationships too…lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom