New Assistant: Brenden Straughn [Now confirmed] | Page 20 | Syracusefan.com

New Assistant: Brenden Straughn [Now confirmed]

"it's pronounced STRAUNJJJAH . like the DOORS album.

Young-Frankenstein1974-Its-pronounced-Frankensteen-768x432.jpg

I saw Adam W. with Allen Griffin over the weekend in Skaneateles.. I don’t have any info on whether he’s still involved with NIL but hopefully it’s a sign that not all is lost between the two parties.
His relationship with Griff and Red dont need work by any means. It’s behind the scenes that AW is not happy about. Has nothing to do with current coaches or program

We still sure this is a done deal? Heard some Georgetown rumors on the North Carolina forum from a supposed insider this morning and it got me a little nervous. Apparently, Georgetown also wants to hire Straughn to get a shot at Moore. It looks like Cooley brought over his entire staff, so I'm not really sure where Straughn would even fit in there, but the person posting the rumors seems to be a pretty reputable insider on their site.

We still sure this is a done deal? Heard some Georgetown rumors on the North Carolina forum from a supposed insider this morning and it got me a little nervous. Apparently, Georgetown also wants to hire Straughn to get a shot at Moore. It looks like Cooley brought over his entire staff, so I'm not really sure where Straughn would even fit in there, but the person posting the rumors seems to be a pretty reputable insider on their site.
I trust Samurai Hoops over a UNC insider with Gtown info

If Cooley brought his entire staff there's no room. He would have to be a non-recruiting assistant. Doesn't seem very enticing.

Will Straughn coach the forwards? If not, who will now that Red is HC?

I'd suspect much like assistant football coaches having to wait until after signing day, basketball assistants might have to wait until after the national championship game. Just a guess maybe that's when the annual contracts expire.

*edit - looks like i spoke about 3 minutes to soon

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warriors826

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom