New Assistant: Brenden Straughn [Now confirmed] | Page 22 | Syracusefan.com

New Assistant: Brenden Straughn [Now confirmed]

Yeah I dont think they think that anymore. Theyve got a whole thread on their board dedicated to this hire and are freaking out. Calling us slimy for hiring the guy just to get Moore lol
I mean, I get it, they're having a rough transition even though they got old man Bacot to come back for his eleventy-first season. But I think Autry has a really solid relationship with Brenden and the Moore possibility, while very very attractive, isn't what was driving this hire.

At least Carolina acts like we’re relevant. It’s good to see them squirm a little. Wait until Jesse comes back, then they can really worry. Add Mintz and they will go nuts.

Their perfect post Roy hire isn't so perfect anymore and they are panicking a bit. It's glorious.

So don't want to derail but Cole Swider... is always the first to comment and celebrate any Cuse news. Dude is 90 pct orange these days. I hope when is pro career his over he is on the cuse bench coaching someday.

Our new assistant is a very good coach and great recruiter!

5353E680-F5E1-4F6B-BC4B-06C255A03CE8.jpeg

Yeah I dont think they think that anymore. Theyve got a whole thread on their board dedicated to this hire and are freaking out. Calling us slimy for hiring the guy just to get Moore lol
What's there forum called? Can't find it.

Red is doing better than I could have ever hoped. I don’t think Moore + Jesse + Judah is a stretch to hit and if it does we will be dangerous
Yup, I actually think that’s very possible.

I legitimately think we can have a starting line up of:

Pg-Mintz
SG-Starling
SF/3rd guard-Moore
PF-Benny
C-Edwards

From what I have been hearing this is definitely not impossible…that might be one of the most talented starting line ups we’ve had 1 through 5 since maybe 2011/2012??? If Red can coach a lick that’s a title contender starting line up.

Red is doing better than I could have ever hoped. I don’t think Moore + Jesse + Judah is a stretch to hit and if it does we will be dangerous
This is the optimal outcome.

"Not impossible" means to me the likelihood of this happening is ~30-50%. I could be wrong. And I hope it's a higher percentage.

Jesse is the key, IMO. If he comes back, and one of the guards - Mintz or Moore - I think we'll be good enough to be a Top 25-40 team.

If all three things happen, I think that's a Top 20 starting 5. Maybe better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom