New Assistant: Brenden Straughn [Now confirmed] | Page 19 | Syracusefan.com

New Assistant: Brenden Straughn [Now confirmed]

Anyone hear of Nova fans talking about Moore possibly leaving? I don't see anything on their forum. Seems like they don't believe he'll transfer.

Saw something on 247 about rumors about him entering the portal, and Maryland was mentioned.

ss15 GIF
Right? After 8+ years of discussing when JAB was going to retire and who would be his replacement, and how things would or wouldn't change, and how recruiting would change ... and then we have a relatively drama free changeover, it's kind of quiet right now. It's weird. I don't like it.

Let's go. Give me that sweet sweet message board drama and intrigue.

I’m sorry but when we poach Villanova’s best player I’m going to be insufferable everyday until November

Somebody give me a link to a NIL collective because I will donate a nice amount once these moves are “done”

I’m sorry but when we poach Villanova’s best player I’m going to be insufferable everyday until November

Somebody give me a link to a NIL collective because I will donate a nice amount once these moves are “done”

If we are able to bring in Justin Moore to bolster next years squad, it is an absolutely perfect scenario. An experienced guard who excels on both ends, and can be a leader especially in showing the youngsters how to defend. Tournament experience. Extra ball handler who can provide so much versatility to our lineup. Would be fun to watch him suit up for the Orange and bring some extra toughness in HCAA’s inaugural season.

And along with it establish a pipeline.

Yeah, should have added that.

I mean -- I accept at face value since he's been near the top of a prominent AAU program and has ascended to being an AC at the collegiate level that he checks all of the relevant minimum thresholds [at least] for coaching ability.

So taking that as a given, it seems like his addition was to deliver Moore, Freeman [who reminds me a lot of Doug Smith [going back a ways] as a program changing recruit, and to leverage his DMV contacts to improve our recruiting in that fertile area.

Anybody know what the holdup here is? From all rumors and indications, this is done, but remains unannounced.

With the recent Donnie Freeman news and the Oduro interest, not to mention the Moore rumors, it seems like Straughn is already working for HCAA. Wouldn't we want this out there ASAP?

Whats the story with Adam W. is he still helping with NIL? I assume he is close with Red and GMAC?

Whats the story with Adam W. is he still helping with NIL? I assume he is close with Red and GMAC?
a lot has been written, I think that there is even a thread about it. Basically no one really knows for sure at this point.

He has recently provided NIL for a girls player that is returning next year...but that could be him just honoring an already agreed upon deal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom