NEW BOARD HOTTIE CHAMPIONSHIP

Scarlett Johansson vs Elisha Cuthbert

• Scarlett Johansson

Votes: 14 35.0%
  • Elisha Cuthbert

Votes: 26 65.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We really screwed this up. We're doing a disservice to JLH and her memory.

Why do we need to replace JLH with another JLH?

I think the voting and result will be a reflection of the majority of this board...either hottie would be a good choice, just think Elisha reflects the board better than Scarlett...

We really screwed this up. We're doing a disservice to JLH and her memory.

We can't exactly have a revote?? Only if it was just regulated to this board. No survey monkey. But the work Jekelish would have to do with all those threads would be crazy...

Elisha Cuthbert is not the rightful heir. She's Vince Carter or Tracy McGrady. We need Kobe or LeBron.

You can speak those words now...but once Elisha is...errr...ummm...elected...that will constitute blasphemy or treason or something, not really sure yet, but I am sure we can come up with something...

Elisha Cuthbert is not the rightful heir. She's Vince Carter or Tracy McGrady. We need Kobe or LeBron.
She's ready, my friend. Won't you join us?
:)
cuse - Copy.jpg

Nice of you to put the Syracuse logo on there sideways so that when she is lying down it's perfectly oriented.

There is a Syracuse logo???

Oh crap...completely missed it!!

Ummm...yeah...that is cool...the logo...

True point. But we could never change the girls that we picked. If someone wanted to change their own personal vote it would be ok. But just not other people's vote.

I would be up for a revote. The seedlings were odd. It'd be interesting to see how things played out with proper seeding. I never realized there was an initial vote for seeding. With only 4 people contributing, you can't create optimal matchups.

You could use the votes from this round to seed for the revote.

I would be up for a revote. The seedlings were odd. It'd be interesting to see how things played out with proper seeding. I never realized there was an initial vote for seeding. With only 4 people contributing, you can't create optimal matchups.

We have come so far.
My favorite is gone, but I hope we keep this moving.
Besides, either Scarlett or Elisha is just fine by me.

Nah, I don't think that's necessary. We'll just have to live with this decision until next year.

You can speak those words now...but once Elisha is...errr...ummm...elected...that will constitute blasphemy or treason or something, not really sure yet, but I am sure we can come up with something...
I will not recognize her. If it's treasonous to continue posting pics of Lucy Pinder, then I'm guilty as charged.