Class of 2022 - New Commit: Joey Spallina (NY: Mt Sinai) Attack | Page 31 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 New Commit: Joey Spallina (NY: Mt Sinai) Attack

It says that it is "on demand" but it turns out that all you need to do to watch on demand videos is make an account which takes two seconds since all they want is a name and email. No money of any kind. Game hasn't started yet but I will try to watch it

This morning a guy from Varsity Media (who streams a bunch of games) said that NFHS has the rights. Nothing on the website yet though.

Just paid for a subscription and spent an hour and a half looking for the game that’s not on there.. lmao

It says that it is "on demand" but it turns out that all you need to do to watch on demand videos is make an account which takes two seconds since all they want is a name and email. No money of any kind. Game hasn't started yet but I will try to watch it
The on demand are the previous games. SWR and Mt Sinai played last week. The games that have (live) in the bottom left corner you have to pay for with a subscription

Just paid for a subscription and spent an hour and a half looking for the game that’s not on there.. lmao

It's awful, says it's on-demand but you can't actually click on it. Epic failure by the NFHS network or whatever the hell it is

The on demand are the previous games. SWR and Mt Sinai played last week. The games that have (live) in the bottom left corner you have to pay for with a subscription

SWR and MT. Sinai play today

It's awful, says it's on-demand but you can't actually click on it. Epic failure by the NFHS network or whatever the hell it is
I had a subscription last year to watch some of the recruits.. A lot of the coverage is just a remote control camera going back-and-forth. Some of them are pretty bad..lmao

I had a subscription last year to watch some of the recruits.. A lot of the coverage is just a remote control camera going back-and-forth. Some of them are pretty bad..lmao

Ya its odd they would allow those groups to broadcast most of the regular season games (fairly well might I add) but for the playoffs its turns into early the 2000s. In 2022 this shouldn't be that hard.

SWR and MT. Sinai play today
I know but the one that you can watch for free is the game from last week. You have to have a subscription to watch the game today I'm pretty sure.

Ya its odd they would allow those groups to broadcast most of the regular season games (fairly well might I add) but for the playoffs its turns into early the 2000s. In 2022 this shouldn't be that hard.
at least we get to watch Trey @ 7 on ESPN

Yeah update I was all kinds of confused. It was an old game that I was referring to. No sign of the new one

I know but the one that you can watch for free is the game from last week. You have to have a subscription to watch the game today I'm pretty sure.

Yes that's probably true, odd though that the game isn't even listed anywhere.

Not surprised.

NONE of the Sec 3 games were streamed last Friday by NYS.

The section 11 site is a disaster to. Game shows up on the schedule (if you search all schools from today's date. However, when you search scores no games are listed. These sites are more backwards tech wise then TheSabre.

Not surprised.

NONE of the Sec 3 games were streamed last Friday by NYS.
The games that were played at CNS last week were streamed and had commentators (but the stream was through CNSs YouTube channel) When I looked for the other games they were not... Kinda pathetic on NYS part. This could've been easily done by just hiring a youtube channel like Varsity Media, they are the ones that did MT Sinai's games earlier this year and the broadcast was pretty darn good.

In fact Varsity Media is currently live streaming the Livonia/Avon vs Penn Yan game currently

Time Warner used to broadcast both State Semifinals sites and the Finals on a couple of their rarely used channels.

Spectrum doesn't give a crap.