Class of 2022 - New Commit: Joey Spallina (NY: Mt Sinai) Attack | Page 38 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 New Commit: Joey Spallina (NY: Mt Sinai) Attack

Spazzina? :D
In the near future, rookie NIL marketing skills will be talked about like rookie skills in their sports. "Freshman mistake but he will hit his stride" etc.

In the near future, rookie NIL marketing skills will be talked about like rookie skills in their sports. "Freshman mistake but he will hit his stride" etc.

Yeah, they need to change that now. I think it would be fine to just use his name, but maybe substitute in lacrosse sticks if he wants to be cheeky. In general though, I like the image (kinda retro vibe) and would buy my son a tee shirt (not if it says Spazzina though).

Last edited:
if you're bored and up for a good laugh
smilelaugh.jpg
loudly-crying-face.png

only two episodes in and I gotta say I am thoroughly entertained lol

I have to give this young man all the credit in the world. He is truly elite. I wanted him to be good so bad but he has delivered and more this year. All the pressure he must have felt, all the expectations. He is so good. We haven't had an Attackman like him in a long long time.

Why Shellenberger who is a superstar only had 2 assists against lesser competition Joey only had 1 point less

Just noticed looking at box score they updated Joeys stats to 2 assists Could not understand why we didn’t play the pick game with their enormous defensive size

Why Shellenberger who is a superstar only had 2 assists against lesser competition Joey only had 1 point less
I believe that Shellenberger is still not 100% - didn't play a couple of weeks ago - and certainly looked a bit sluggish (for him). He missed the net about 3 times which is not like him.

If donny scott playing box n has wonder if can make him a dmid next year. He’s long pole if i’m correct but playing box should be using short stick could be easier transition for him then others going as dmid.

Spallina is the man. How can you not love this. Deere Spallina and Donny Scott on the same team this summer. May need to buy some Orangeville merch. Careful dropping the gloves Joey!
Finn plays for Mimico in the OJLL. David Clevely was the Assist GM/coach of Mimico last year and now is an assistant coach for the Northmen. Hmmm, maybe there's a possible trade in the future to get Finn playing with Joey, Trey and Donny as a Hornhead? That would be something!