Class of 2022 - New Commit: Joey Spallina (NY: Mt Sinai) Attack | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 New Commit: Joey Spallina (NY: Mt Sinai) Attack

Scratch off the first two as they have committed elsewhere, ND (BB) and UVA (TS)
Joey Terenzi is committed to Virginia and Andrew McAdorey is committed to Duke. Someone said the person was already committed and would be a flip if true.

It sounds like maybe Joey flipped someone. Joey committed yesterday. Who’s Joey close to?
Also could it be someone like Dom that is just a silent verbal and Joey flipped them?
just tossing this out.

Looking through the comments on his commit pic.
Dom replies “lethal”
Jimmy McCool says” lets gooo”
Mariano “congrats kid let’s go”
Liam banks “orange emoji”
Nicole levy women’s alum “orang emojis “
Brody Colman “congratulations joey”
Joey trezeni “congrats beast”
Bubba “ yesss”
Kempney “ayeeeeorange emoji
Joe Walters “congrats 1 can’t wait to in the 22”
Tom Grimm “welcome to the family”
Greg “the beast” - “Congrat brother well earned“
Liam with a nice little comment
Evan Malloy “lets go baby”
McAdorey “congrats brotha “heart emoji”
Russ mahar “ congrats bro only the start”
Uncle Ricky “congrats my man welcome,”
Response from Joey “letsss gooo”

some UNC terps and others, obv I missed some.

The super secret recruit is actually Gary Gait's love child who has been honing his game changing skills while being homeschooled just outside of Saskatoon.

The super secret recruit is actually Gary Gait's love child who has been honing his game changing skills while being homeschooled just outside of Saskatoon.
Hose teaser.

Ha. I thought it was Brennan O’Neill, in the Facebook discussion page I’m looking to see if anyone has anything and posted that there might be a bigger one due to Lelans tweet and what’s been said here and an O’Neil (Female) liked my post, but it’s not Brennan’s mom, and she’s friends with some of the cuse kids may be a parent. Lol. I got hyped for an second

How much has Pat March influenced our recent recruiting wins? I have a tremendous amount of respect for a Kevin Donahue and his contributions to Syracuse lacrosse. I hope he was not forced out and retired on his own terms. Hiring Pat March seems to be the shot in the arm and new blood that we needed.

How much has Pat March influenced our recent recruiting wins? I have a tremendous amount of respect for a Kevin Donahue and his contributions to Syracuse lacrosse. I hope he was not forced out and retired on his own terms. Hiring Pat March seems to be the shot in the arm and new blood that we needed.
A lot. Based on my understanding, recruiting had been 100% percent in the hands of Rodgers, while Kevin overlooked the offense, Faceoffs, ect. Now I believe that title has been given to March, while Rodgers now only assists in recruiting as well as handles the D. Huge pickup!!!

There’s been a lot of speculation around another big bomb dropping / does anyone have any insight here ? We’ve had quite the haul and I’m now thinking the Rogers “X2” post has more to do with big 10 football (his son) also now in play

There’s been a lot of speculation around another big bomb dropping / does anyone have any insight here ? We’ve had quite the haul and I’m now thinking the Rogers “X2” post has more to do with big 10 football (his son) also now in play

Rogers x2:

Spallina
Kuzcynski

Rogers x2:

Spallina
Kuzcynski

I thought someone said that Kuzcynski was not the additional recruit referenced in the Rogers tweet? Everything seemed to happen so fast last night that it was hard to keep up with all the news.

Someone in the know, any time frame on an announcement from this new recruit, who isn't Kuzcynski?

Last edited:
I thought someone said thta Kuzcynski was not the additional recruit referenced in the Rogers tweet? Everything seemed to happen so fast last night that it was hard to keep up with all the news.
Someone in the know, any time frame on an announcement from this new recruit, who isn't Kuzcynski?

We got two commits yesterday. That's all I'm going on.

I thought someone said thta Kuzcynski was not the additional recruit referenced in the Rogers tweet? Everything seemed to happen so fast last night that it was hard to keep up with all the news.

Rogers Tweet and the additional recruit are 2 separate items. CR wasn't referring to Rogers tweet.