Class of 2022 - New Commit: Joey Spallina (NY: Mt Sinai) Attack | Page 20 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 New Commit: Joey Spallina (NY: Mt Sinai) Attack

he's only got 24 goals in 9 games? kidding, the orange have to be excited.

there's weird scoring everywhere. mt sinai beats west islip 15 - 5? then they win 8-6 against something called westhampton beach (everyone out there on covid out of office protocols?). 8 goals? and west islip torches westhampton beach 15-4.

and i thought cuse easily over uva twice was weird.

Or maybe Desko wants to tell Spallina about any upcoming coaching changes in person?

Either way, this is the first opportunity for coaches to get out of the house in over a year. Your 1st visit better be to your #1 recruit.

100% accurate, however, I will say that based on Desko's track record of recruiting off campus, this is a big sign for the pro Desko crowd that he will be back. I can't imagine Wildhack not making any changes at this point but perhaps Rogers is shown the door while Desko gets one last chance.

100% accurate, however, I will say that based on Desko's track record of recruiting off campus, this is a big sign for the pro Desko crowd that he will be back. I can't imagine Wildhack not making any changes at this point but perhaps Rogers is shown the door while Desko gets one last chance.

I don't suppose Lelan can convince Casey to play Close D for us next year?

34C02CE4-D822-4AE3-9337-0726EDDFC382.jpeg