Class of 2023 - New commit(s) | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 New commit(s)

We've got at least some of the visitors here. Anyone see Rooks? I spot Mack on the right of the group in a white shirt. Anyone else we can identify?
FkNIa8dXwAIWMHQ

Good grief it took us an entire week to figure out the five from last week.

id assume the two flips are oranges 1 and 2. So 2 more to find out about. Still a very exciting day!
Josiah Jeffery. He sent a tweet yesterday saying his recruitment is closed and he will announce on NSD and Bostic and other staff liked it and he has been liking Dino tweets. Guessing he may be one of them. Athlete from South Carolina

Josiah Jeffery. He sent a tweet yesterday saying his recruitment is closed and he will announce on NSD and Bostic and other staff liked it and he has been liking Dino tweets. Guessing he may be one of them. Athlete from South Carolina
If so that would be 3. as of now, Reed Seems like he hasn’t pulled the trigger per the instagram post in his thread, but seems like he will. So he isn’t #4. The Punter also seems unlikely at this point since he just posted his offer.

really wonder who else was here this weekend. I know we are all hoping Rooks was, but I haven’t seen any evidence he was here.

I can’t figure out these oranges (the amounts) each week but all I know is this has been one of the most exciting weeks leading up to signing day. If not the most exciting one. Great job by the staff. Imagine if we had the players portal and White/Anae leave without the response we’ve had. I think I might have given up. This has been really exciting.

We’ve also gotten commits from players with size and that’s been our Achilles heel for years.

I’d actually think the Punter is one since he was here on OV and offered
Why not just say committed then in his post? I mean I could see him saying yes, I just assume he didn’t yet, as of the time the 4th or game was posted

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom