Class of 2023 - New commit(s) | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 New commit(s)

Why not just say committed then in his post? I mean I could see him saying yes, I just assume he didn’t yet, as of the time the 4th or game was posted
Purely speculation here so hard to say but he posted the offer at about 8am this morning so I’m assuming he was offered yesterday/last night and didn’t get a chance to post it. He probably didn’t commit until meeting w the coaches later this morning if he in fact did.

Josiah Jeffery. He sent a tweet yesterday saying his recruitment is closed and he will announce on NSD and Bostic and other staff liked it and he has been liking Dino tweets. Guessing he may be one of them. Athlete from South Carolina

Hmm.

He was 6-2 215 as a HS sophomore.

Listed as a LB.

Good grief it took us an entire week to figure out the five from last week.

id assume the two flips are oranges 1 and 2. So 2 more to find out about. Still a very exciting day!
We flipped the ODU kid who was the other flip?

Four announced this OV weekend...Omopariola, Reed, Bellamy and Gordon.
So 4 announced this weekend. I believe someone at the Cornell game indicated seeing 12 to14 players visiting. We know the following were there:
Reed
Omopariola
Gorden
Stonehouse
Mack

So that leaves around depending on accuracy of numbers anywhere from 5 to 7, maybe 8 other players visiting? Do we have any other names? DJ when you responded to Jacks smile emoji, you seemed to possibly know of another player visiting?

So 4 announced this weekend. I believe someone at the Cornell game indicated seeing 12 to14 players visiting. We know the following were there:
Reed
Omopariola
Gorden
Stonehouse
Mack

So that leaves around depending on accuracy of numbers anywhere from 5 to 7, maybe 8 other players visiting? Do we have any other names? DJ when you responded to Jacks smile emoji, you seemed to possibly know of another player visiting?
I was pretty sure the Rookster was visiting this weekend, hope he indeed made it

I was pretty sure the Rookster was visiting this weekend, hope he indeed made it
Ahh…so I swaged what you and Jack were thinking. It would be a nice pickup if he did visit.

Reed
Omopariola
Gorden
Stonehouse
Mack

I don't know if all those kids wearing lanyards were ovs. Torrence was there wearing a lanyard and he's a 2024.

But announced this weekend. Babers doesn't tweet out the oranges until they announce.

And if we go with OX's scholarship list, taking the lowest number of returning players, 62, with the 18 commits we are at 80. Getting full.
Yes Babers doesn’t but the support staff seems to tweet oranges as they come in, so 5 last weekend and 4 this weekend? Ugh I have no clue

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom