New DC: Elijah Robinson [OFFICIAL] | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

New DC: Elijah Robinson [OFFICIAL]

This is going to be a really fun month of watching our program.

The recruits visiting over the next couple of weeks is going to be insane.

I can’t help but think - easy schedule next year, if they perform above expectations - recruiting is going to jump.

Wow.

This thing could blow up like the Hindenburg, but if it does, so what, at least they tried something radical to change it up. Be a disrupter.

And if we get the recruits it’ll at least be fun to follow recruiting and the games should be exciting.

This thing could blow up like the Hindenburg, but if it does, so what, at least they tried something radical to change it up. Be a disrupter.
Oh by the way I fully expect Roddy Jones on ACC radio when they get around to this talking it down bigly because nobody wants to play at SU.

I expect Luginbill to have an interesting take.

Last edited:
This is going to be a really fun month of watching our program.

The recruits visiting over the next couple of weeks is going to be insane.

I can’t help but think - easy schedule next year, if they perform above expectations - recruiting is going to jump.

Wow.
So are you saying there’s a chance for the Duke’s Mayo Bowl?

Seems to me this came down to Robinson wanting to be a DC under his best friend instead of working under Elko for more money. Fran clearly wants to turn SU into a Northeast powerhouse and many of his buddies share in his vision. Could get really exciting if these guys are able to achieve their vision, breaking the mold of the good ol’ boy network that dominates traditional college football. Fran & company are looking to shake it up.

Last edited:

This is where I’m at. If it blows up I don’t care. I’m so excited we’re finally taking a chance and not the same old same old. The last couple of months I questioned JWs safe stale hires and begged for a prime like jolt in the arm and we got it. I’m going to enjoy the ride. If it doesn’t work out so what.

Just told the fam we’re getting tickets again this next season.

If Fran Brown and Elijah Robinson can’t convince recruits to play for SU then our football program is in big trouble because no one will be able to do it.
The timing is right given various upgrades to the facilities. Now is the time. People get on board. Join in. It's the love train. The love train.

giphy.gif

Christmas came a few weeks early

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom