New DC: Elijah Robinson [OFFICIAL] | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

New DC: Elijah Robinson [OFFICIAL]

1701649269175.gif

Honest question does HCFB remove any offers or will he stay committed and honer commitments from the incoming class?

Fran’s the one putting this together. But tip of the cap to JW for having the testicular fortitude to go out on a limb.

I can get behind trying to be innovative.
I wonder if, given that it’s the Christmas season, JW had a come to Jesus meeting with the board. “We are either in, or we have got to get out.”

Just potential high 3* and 4* names we know of
Caden Brown DE
Willy Love LB
Syair Torrence DB / WR
King Joseph Edwards DE
Naquil Bertrand DT / OL
Jaylan Hornsby DB / WR

Transfer
Will Norman DT
There's a high 4 star WR/DB who verballed a week ago to Colorado. He's from Georgia. Nick Williams was his recruiter. Fran Brown tried recruiting him to Georgia.

Has that been confirmed? I hope they can find an FBS team to replace Army.

Army needs to clear up 8 spots for their AAC schedule, plus AF and Navy.

Doubt we keep all 4 games.

If they're smart, they play us sooner rather than later.

Based on all that I am hearing, this could be a case where a guy takes less money, to be with his boy, get a chance to run his own defense, and take less money now, with an opportunity to enhance his future and a bigger payday down the road!!!
Imagine that Dr Bill, a decision not predicated on having more money. What is the world coming to?????

So when do we think Robinson is going to get campus and get started?

Awesome...I know guys who played with E. at Penn State: he is a great dude, kids relate to him...and he is a great recruiter. We have guys now, who can get in living rooms and connect with players. Let's go Orange!!!!
That’s half the puzzle. Do we have the NIL to boot??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom