New DC: Elijah Robinson [OFFICIAL] | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

New DC: Elijah Robinson [OFFICIAL]

Hopefully they can recruit donors like they recruit players.
Generally the same skills translate. I bet Fran is pretty good at getting the money, too.

A lot of times you just have to ask. Syracuse on the sports side was terrible at asking and hasn't mined the right resources for a long time. Things have changed and they're changing more. Let's do it.

The facilities gap is not nearly as big as folks thing, especially with the new center. Dome is redone…

NIL is next. I feel like we are becoming Baylor East. I like it.
CIL - it's think , man think. Liked your post!

I like it too and the fact that we have Elijah Moore coming is great.

ADJW isn't fu!!ing around this time. He's getting $ from somewhere and he's putting it to good use.

CIL - it's think , man think. Liked your post!

I like it too and the fact that we have Elijah Moore coming is great.

ADJW isn't fu!!ing around this time. He's getting $ from somewhere and he's putting it to good use.
Elijah who?

well we just scumbagged them for their coach! I ll own it.
If that were the case we would’ve taken Durkin or Petrino, we did what any other school would do we just didn’t hire the guy with a lot of baggage … thank the lord.

Can’t tell if Higgins is being optimistic or pessimistic

I’m so excited by this all that I’m already at the level that I’m offended by the notion they are only recruiters. Of course they can coach and develop, wouldn’t have much to stand on as recruiters otherwise. Plus, had to get into coaching before you can be a recruiter.

I know this isn't the right GIF, exactly, but I don't care. I'm psyched.

Ben Affleck Film GIF
That is exactly the right GIF as I'm sure that is exactly how the conversation btwn Fran and Robinson went. And just like Gem, ERob said "Let's go."

Well Boys and Girls out of Brooklyn High, recruiting is going to be a lot of fun.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom