New Dean Francis Podcast... | Syracusefan.com

New Dean Francis Podcast...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are these no longer on the Apple podcast app?

I used to get a notification like once a month that one was out, but haven't seen an update in a while.

(Admittedly, I'm not on the hoops board that much during the offseason, so I may have missed something...)

Are these no longer on the Apple podcast app?

I used to get a notification like once a month that one was out, but haven't seen an update in a while.

(Admittedly, I'm not on the hoops board that much during the offseason, so I may have missed something...)
You need to sign up for Patreon and then subscribe through that. It costs $1/month. You should be able to access the podcasts through the app then. In addition to being our resident recruiting guru extraordinaire, Francis is a very modest capitalist.

Terrific stuff, per usual, from Francis.

Very informative [like always], lots of good recruiting info, and a hilarious story about the recruitment of Julius Hodge back in the day. Loved the end part about the "certain character," too!

Last edited:
LOL of course it was Hodge. I thought Francis was a St Rays guy.

Dean, thx again. I have been a regular POD listener, and now am a subscriber. Keep up the good work. I'm looking forward to some positive news soon. ;)

Agree with all the comments above...Love the Pod Francis... the first part of the pod, especially about Nike made a knot in my stomach:vomit:. Thanks for everything...BTW last 20 min CLASSIC Dean.:rolling:

Dean, thx again. I have been a regular POD listener, and now am a subscriber. Keep up the good work. I'm looking forward to some positive news soon. ;)

Add: And just today, you have more news to reflect on ... the new verbal from Jalen Carey. You called it, but always great to have a commitment instead of hopes. Can't wait to hear how you feel JC's going to fit in and work with Buddy and Baze. 2018 shaping up nicely with those two to dime.

Last edited:
Came to the board just to figure out who Dean was talking about. Awesome job everyone and as always, great pod Dean!

Last edited:
I have been a long time SU fan and I can’t express how much I love the podcasts Dean!! I look forward so much to whenever you say something! Great pod!! Been such a long time SU fan and you make it better!!
Still would like to know if your in Texas?

There are people on here that i don’t think I have to mention by name but trust very much to get my SU info! I live in Texas but grew up in Binghamton. I had season tickets with my dad and Grandma for a long time. Unfortunately I knew some of the ppl that got the program in trouble. Got my haircut from a certain someone.

I went to culinary school in NH in 2002 and then took my internship at Ladour and went to every home game of our national championship season. It was then I decided it was ok to move!

Add: And just today, you have more news to reflect on ... the new verbal from Jalen Carey. You called it, but always great to have a commitment instead of hopes. Can't wait to hear how you feel JC's going to fit in and work with Baze. 2018 shaping up nicely.

Bonus Edition?!

Bonus Edition?!
Next week.
C_RU0vCXYAAwvCe.gif

Ha, leaving us hanging, huh?

Maybe there'll be more info. on the Roberts situation then. One can hope. Would love to know more about Carrigan's story too. How does a sought-after guy like that just go AWOL? What is he in witness protection or something?

Anyone who's subscribing to Dean Francis Podcasts, please do not put out any of that material on the board. He works his butt off to provide us that for a really, really low fee and it's not fair to him to post that on the board for everyone to see. If you want to listen and get the scoop just fork up a $1.00 a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom