New Dome Locker Room | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

New Dome Locker Room

Hasn't it been said here that to fully renovate the locker room to a fully modern status that it would be near impossible without major reconstruction?

Doesn't sound like anything you'd want to do when its still not decided what the Dome's fate is. I would be shocked if a new arena still isn't an option. Even if the odds are against it, I'm sure its a possibility. Don't want to waste money on something that may not be used in the future.

With that said, I think its fine until they are all in on the Dome reno.

My question is what did they do with the old lockers? I would've taken one for my coat closet. Don't care if the girlfriend thinks it's hideous.

Love it! So now we have better airplane/travel accommodations to make Dino more efficient on the recruiting trail, better locker rooms and increased support staff. Love that the things that can be addressed are being addressed by Wildhack.

No kid in their right mind would ever want one of these...

Mediocre lockerroom improvements = more money to funnel into Babers' contract extension.

Looks like a pretty big improvement but it could use some wall art or something else to jazz it up.

2017-08-25_19-23-52.jpg

Are people going to get in trouble for walking on the 'S', like Bieber when he stood on the Blackhawks logo?

Anyone think it'll make this list?
The 15 most jaw-dropping college football locker rooms | FOX Sports

Sincerely hope the new dome will be amazing... LED light show to drop jaws,etc... Make recruits/fans want to come... Just seems like the welcome remodel is underwhelming. Recruits don't know what it used to look like, but they've been in those other locker rooms...

Fingers crossed the new dome won't miss any opportunities to impress...

Only took 4 comments to go negative. I would've gone with the under. If they are average or on par with most D1 teams then they'll be fine.

This looks like a HS visitor's locker room compared to the rest of the cfb landscape.

23300201-mmmain.jpg
So in order to create meeting space, 100 guys now share 33 lockers. The walk on punter dresses in the bathroom.

Only took 4 comments to go negative. I would've gone with the under. If they are average or on par with most D1 teams then they'll be fine.
It is what we do...more important to spend big bucks at Manley. IMHO

This picture does the renovation more justice. The raised ceiling is a big improvement. Like seeing the orange walls. I bet they will put up player pictures (maybe seniors) similar to the player photos that basketball uses. Also appears the divider might seperate offense vs defense maybe? Years ago I remember Coach Orgeron running the D-Line pre-game chat in the shower.

Anyone think that some bells and whistles will be added in the spring /summer next year?

This picture does the renovation more justice. The raised ceiling is a big improvement. Like seeing the orange walls. I bet they will put up player pictures (maybe seniors) similar to the player photos that basketball uses. Also appears the divider might seperate offense vs defense maybe? Years ago I remember Coach Orgeron running the D-Line pre-game chat in the shower.

I was wondering what the orange wall was for.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom